I AM Super CHICK

Options
Unfortunately this only applies to people in the UK, however i wish i could share it with all of you because of how fantastic i am finding it.

I am Super Chick is a fitness website that for just £9.99 provides you with a fitness workout schedule.

The website provides a home workout video where you can select different areas you'd like to work on specific day and you follow a video (sort of like a work out dvd) along with your own personalised workout diary.

I'm the worst person EVER to explain things expecially if i like something so much i get a bit over excited and gabble on.

I wish i had the money to go to the gym but £30 a month cuts into my wages quite deep, so this website is fantastic. You can have a 14 day trial which i think is worth giving a go so you can understand more what i'm going on about.

Basically you sign up and you answer a questionaire based on where you would like to do your work out (either at home or the gym) and the whether you're trying to lose weight, how much, or if it's just muscle tone. After this you'll see your diary and then you click on each day to see what you have to do. You can change the days you do things on if they aren't convinent for you.

The great thing is, if you want to workout but you've not got much time then the home video selection is great because each video lasts around 20 minutes.

Checkout the website. www.iamsuperchick.com

If you're like me and going to the gym every day after a long day at work seems like an effort, then this might be for you.

x

Replies