Skeleton Hands?

Options
2»

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Does anybody else have super skinny hands and small wrists?
    Every now and then someone will comment on how skinny my hands are and that they look gross. Sometimes I'm even freaked out by them. And my knuckles are very boney as well. Is there anything I can do (besides gaining weight) to make them look more feminine? I have pictures of them in my profile.
    This is probably a dumb question but skeleton hands aren't sexy.

Mine look just like yours. They don't look as bad as you think. :smile:

I'm always amazed though, how there's no fat on my wrists at ALL, but my thighs are huge.
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Does anybody else have super skinny hands and small wrists?
    Every now and then someone will comment on how skinny my hands are and that they look gross. Sometimes I'm even freaked out by them. And my knuckles are very boney as well. Is there anything I can do (besides gaining weight) to make them look more feminine? I have pictures of them in my profile.
    This is probably a dumb question but skeleton hands aren't sexy.

Mine look just like yours. They don't look as bad as you think. :smile:

I'm always amazed though, how there's no fat on my wrists at ALL, but my thighs are huge.

I feel your pain. I've always said there's a black hole on my *kitten* that sucks up all the fat, redistributing it to my thighs/bum in an even formation.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

I feel your pain. I've always said there's a black hole on my *kitten* that sucks up all the fat, redistributing it to my thighs/bum in an even formation.

It SUCKS! It's so not fair that we can't spot reduce or shift it around somehow. lol