Measuring yourself

Options
For those that measure their body with measuring tape, do you do it first thing in the mornimg, do you do it at the same time every week like you would if you were weighing yourself. Also were abouts om my body should i be measuring? I've also made a appointment with the doctor in 2 weeks time because my weightloss seems to have stopped so i am hoping to get some help from them, i have a appointment at the gym with a trainer to make a personal excersize plan so i'm hoping that is going to work. Oh one more thing i go to the gym at 6 and have my tea beforehand since i have calories left over to consume i have a bowl of weetabix or special k at around 9 and im hungry by then. Could this effect weightloss?

Replies

• alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning, not on a regular schedule, just every once in a while. I measure bust, underbust, waist, and hips because those are the ones I need to find the right size clothes on size charts. Some people also measure other things. I've seen people here listing their thigh measurement, for example.