Hey guys! how much would you guess i weigh?

Options
2»

Replies

• Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Nowhere near 170. You look good - about 150. Considering your height, *maybe* 155.
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    another tall girl1 yay! 155-60? you do look fab though!
  • Chessie24
    Chessie24 Posts: 60
    Options
    170lbs
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    150. I was going to say 135, but then saw your height.....
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 as well - Can't wait to get to your point. I'm going to say 157
  • Texasbabydoll95
    Texasbabydoll95 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    172 actually!! thank you though :) at least I know im on the right track! lol
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options

You look really great! Right now, after losing 40 pounds, I'm around 155 and you look much better than I do, at 5'11 too. But I'm 34 and crap goes down hill when you get old :( LOL I got down to around 145 and thought I was too thin. 155 is a happy weight for me, even though most of my life I've spent around 170 and a size 10-12. At 155 I'm a 6.
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options

Do I win with 174 or is this like the price is right where I can't go over? :bigsmile:

You do look great btw!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Yay! I was so close ( probably because I am 5ft 11 myself) :)
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    First, you look great! Because of your height I would have guessed around 150-155.
  • Texasbabydoll95
    Texasbabydoll95 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you look great!! :) tall girls always look less then they weight I guess haha, what a blessing eh!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    you look great!! :) tall girls always look less then they weight I guess haha, what a blessing eh!

TOTAL blessing!!! lol... I had to get on the scale this weekend to prove to my best friend that I weigh as much as I do! she swore I was about 125-130 (20 lbs off). She was shocked. lol. LOVED IT!
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    My guess was 170. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!