Back at it again...

Options
I'm back at it again..tracking and working out, but always start off with the right intention, but can't seem to stick it out... this time I'm focus.. i have a closet full of close that I brought before I got pregnant with my daughter, which I havent even worn! :(
The weight that I've gained are really hurting my joints, but I'm going to push through that pain and keep moving and tracking!

Replies

• clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it again..tracking and working out, but always start off with the right intention, but can't seem to stick it out... this time I'm focus.. i have a closet full of close that I brought before I got pregnant with my daughter, which I havent even worn! :(
    The weight that I've gained are really hurting my joints, but I'm going to push through that pain and keep moving and tracking!

Glad you're back! I am new here but it has been amazing. My good intentions are my kids and my wife... that way I can never get rid of those good intentions :)

Add me if you would like, and always stick with it no matter what obstacles get in your way.