Lifestyle/Body Transformation With Pics

Options
So this is my Journey:
Mom of 2 amazing kiddos and currently a prisoner to food. I am in the process of breaking out of my junk food jail cell as we speak. I am TIRED of feeling tired, always getting sick , not feeling comfortable in my own clothes( I refuse to buy bigger so they literally hurt sometimes) and most importantly I'm sick of not having enough energy to do everything my kids want out of me.

There is no reason I should be this out of shape and fluffy. After each of my 53 pound weight gains with my pregnancies I've always bounced back to 110 and had my pre baby body. And then I started working as a school nurse(Aug 2013)with not as much activity as I was used to and ate my way to my fluff puff level. I have no one to blame except for myself and all the excuses I've let hinder myself so in a nut shell as of right now I am now holding myself accountable of all my laziness and crimes against food.

Height: 5'2
Weight: 119
Measurements
Chest: 32.2
Left A 10.8 Right A 10.7
Waist: 27.4 (muffin top bound if I don't stop)
Hips: 36.4 ( I don't want small hips so I'm fine with this number)
R Thigh 20.8 L Thigh 20.9
Calves 13.1

Goals:
Be able to keep up and play with my kiddos and family (Energy!)
Changing my unhealthy sugary and junk infest eating habits to give my family a healthier life and avoid Diabetes that runs in my family. (scary)
To feel comfortable in my own clothes and be excited to buy new ones.
To get my abs back to help support my messed up back.
To compete in a bikini contest.
To make my husband happy and hopefully help motivate him to be healthier.
To stay, look and feel young.
To help motivate any and everyone that I cross paths with.

004_4_zps46552e73.jpg

This is my after having kiddos and being in pretty good shape with lifting heavy weights and weighing (110lbs)

And these are me at the Current moment 05-22-2013

9b48c5c5-9f08-4b0d-984a-bb46b05e20af_zpse46992d8.jpg

193b5eed-42b8-41ec-b56d-10351e27d029_zpsa988aaec.jpg

Replies

• Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am sorry but I would kill to have your body the way it looks now I see no fluff anywhere. Good luck in your journey.
  • Zummythrace
    Zummythrace Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Enjoy your success!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    great goals!! Best of luck, gorgeous!
  • firstloveyourself
    firstloveyourself Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look more like an "after" picture than a "before"! :flowerforyou:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    by the way, I've competed, so I get it. You look great now and you'll look and more importantly feel even better after. :happy:
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    You look great. Even if you maintained you'd be fine. Also props on that Galaxy Note 2 that you're sporting. I love mine.
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome!!!! But I understand your goals so go for it!!! Keep all things you love that's not good out of the house! You got this!!!! Good luck
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome!!!! But I understand your goals so go for it!!! Keep all things you love that's not good out of the house! You got this!!!! Good luck
    [/quote

Thank you so much! I'm working on that right now lol... I'm a junk food junky who bakes everything !