P90X Yes, No, Maybe so....

Options
So I have seen the P90X commercials and got a copy of it. Now, after having it for 2 months... I still haven't tried it, why?? FEAR....

It looks scary, are you acually getting results from it?

Replies

• kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Don't be scared, I was and I survived. It's not as scary as people say and it's worth it!
  • sagithia
    sagithia Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I am going to start tomorrow morning for the P90X. I am so confused what is the best way to lose the weight in the short period of time that I have. Do I run, P90X, go to the gym that I pay for every month but haven't seen in forever?

SOOO CONFUSED.
    This is stressful!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    It is awesome.....you can deffiantely do it.....its a good workout......plyometrics is probably the hardest workout in the whole set and thats only once per week

Try it and you will see.....its good.......
  • angela75022
    angela75022 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    One of my friends has it.. when he was doing it, it was great ..then he just quit.

I was thinking of borrowing it... I'm off work for a couple months sooooo lol

Oh, but to answer your question... yes, I do think it's a little fear keeping you back.
    Just remember.. you don't have to kill yourself trying to keep up... go at your own pace,
    just because they're doing 20 reps of something and you can only do 5 or 10... thats ok.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Now that the kids are in college (summer classes), they won't be in the house and I can try it out!
    It belongs to the eldest. He says it kicked his butt!
  • mworld
    mworld Posts: 270
    Options
    DO IT!

Just don't over do it...its tough...when you are done for the day your body will let you know and stop there.
  • sagithia
    sagithia Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I am actually very excited! I am going to do a mixture of things to get my body back into the game after a year off. Today I do a little cardio, then tomorrow