Going to Spain in August!!!

So, I have been floating around 148 pounds for a while now. When I weigh myself in the morning on an empty stomach, I usually weigh about 146 pounds and some change, but by the end of the day I am at 148. I am in need of inspiration/ a system of accountability to get me on track...and to keep me there.

I go to Spain in August. I have two goal weight checkpoints---> CHECKPOINT 1: 135 pounds. CHECKPOINT 2: 130 pounds.

I am working towards reaching CHECKPOINT 1 (my initial goal of 135 pounds) Thursday, June 20th and CHECKPOINT 2 (130 pounds) Saturday, July 20th.

So basically, I am attempting to lose roughly 13 POUNDS IN ONE MONTH, and the last 5 POUNDS IN THE NEXT MONTH.

I'm giving myself such little time for the first 13 because I know I am capable of losing that much weight in 4 weeks, and my initial weight loss is always the fastest.

Wish me luck!!!

Replies

• i am in the same boat. i go to London in august and im at 150. i broke to 148 at one point but it went back up and im at a steady 150. tho im PMSing right now so maybe that means water weight and ill drop again.
    but anyways
    same boat... i have a half way goal. 135 by june 23ed which is my 1D concert then 120 by august 21 which is my plane out.
    my inspiration?
    Just imagine how HOTT youll look over there, New you in a New place.... making all the Spanish guys want you and all the girl want to be you..
  • User819
    User819 Posts: 271
    Aside from liposuction I don't think that's happening. You might get 8 lbs first month. Why did you wait so late? You could do liquid diets but they have a high rate of failure. You'll put it back on once you resume food most likely.

Decent liquid diet with high rate of failure:

http://velocity.t-nation.com/free_online_program/sports_body_training_diet_velocity/velocity_diet_30