30 shred Anyone else? Month of June.

jessicajoy87
jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Okay, I am not the biggest Jillian Michaels fan but I like her pushy workouts. I plan on starting the 30 day shred tonight. I need some help and motivation!

Lets do it!:drinker:

Replies

• nahtsalmon
    nahtsalmon Posts: 19
    I'm definitely in! I started yesterday, so i've done it twice so far and woooooo can i feel it! I looked up some before and after pictures on the internet though, and the results look totaly worth it! IM SO READY!
  • Can I join? I can do it every other day.
  • njjswim
    njjswim Posts: 178 Member
    I will try can't hurt I have not been able to stick to anything food wise this year but my other goals are working out maybe I will get 3 for 3
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    i need to buy it and im poor right now...otherwise i would love to join :sad:
  • mrsgiffin
    mrsgiffin Posts: 122
    Im in!! I have been trying to stick to it for a while now and I just can't seem to make it past 4 or 5 days. I will do it tonight!!! Im ready! Good luck to everyone else!
  • themetra
    themetra Posts: 174 Member
    I'm in. I bought it, but haven't attempted it yet. Maybe this will help! :ohwell:

Good luck!
  • ericacamb
    ericacamb Posts: 9
    If you have Time Warner/Comcast you can get it On Demand (Exercise TV) for free
  • Nellie1drfl
    Nellie1drfl Posts: 127 Member
    Im in, I started 3 days ago and took a day off. Ouch super sore! All better now ready to go! I burned around 230 cals on the HRM not bad.
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    I'm in! I started yesterday as well, so I have done it twice. Tough but worth it!!
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    i need to buy it and im poor right now...otherwise i would love to join :sad:

$9 at walmart

I did it tonight after being kinda lazy for the last two weeks. Totally kicked my butt like it was the first time doing it! I only use it as an occational fill in workout. Good luck to you all sticking with it for 30 days.
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    I'm IN. Will start tomorrow. Get my *kitten* on track!!! I did it before and loved the results.
  • jessicajoy87
    Can I join? I can do it every other day.

Sure! Maybe you can work up to everyday?

Good Luck everyone!
  • jessicajoy87
    Guys! I could not make through day 1! I feel so bad! I will try again tomorrow! Ugh! It looks easy but when you actually do it it gets so tough! I hope everyone else had better luck than I did!
  • mrsgiffin
    mrsgiffin Posts: 122
    Hey! I actually did not do it either last night. Man I was just soooo lazy! But I got up today and did it!! :happy: Feeling amazing now! Good luck to everyone else!!!! By the way.. does everyone has a hrm or do they just guess about how many calories they burned??

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]301739.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lilay
    lilay Posts: 122
    I'm in! I started it today for the 2nd time.
  • FocusPlease
    FocusPlease Posts: 59 Member
    I'd love to join all of you. I can probably do it every other day or so. Will keep you posted if i see results! Good Luck (with some hard work, of course) to all of you!
  • Nellie1drfl
    Keep it up it really gets better. I cant believe I actually did like 5 push ups, not bad for not being able to do one. I think Im going to be level 1 for a while. HRM showed 250 calories again.
  • nahtsalmon
    nahtsalmon Posts: 19
    oh wow, this was only my 3rd day, and my arms already feel stronger. I cant wait to see and feel the results in 30 days!
  • Nellie1drfl
    No shred for 2 days and when i did it yesterday I had a hard time with the cardio, that will teach me to miss a few days.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    hi guys! i started the 30 day shred on the 13th of May but had to stop after 7 days as I developed tendonitis of my achilles. I started back to it yesterday but found level 1 not as challenging as it used to be, so I've just finished level 2. I am hoping to squeeze in a level 1 this evening and compare the two workouts. Level 2 is challenging...I find the cardio in level 2 required more body strength and it doesn't tire you out as much as the cardio in level 1! How is everyone doing today? x:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.