Stuck

Options
I am working out twice a day, 6 days a week. I do strength training in the morning and cardio at night. I watch what I eat and I have cut out 99% of the items I used to love ie: coke, white bread, chips, chocolate everyday and sugary snack. In the first 2 weeks I lost 6lbs, and tomorrow will be 1 month and I have actually gained 1.5lbs. I know people say not to worry about the scale, worry about your clothes fitting better, but I have enough fat on me that I should see more come off?? I am just frustrated that I am working so hard and getting very little benefit.

Replies

• libertychoury
    libertychoury Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You're strength training! Measure yourself!
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    I am just as frustrated...I cut out a lot of the bad stuff, started doing Insanity....have only lost 3 pounds...and nothing in the last couple of weeks. My hubby on the other hand has lost 7 in the last week by doing nothing more than rolling over in bed. lol It is easy to get frustrated and I wish I had taken measurements in the beginning so I could go by that.

Hang in there...it has to happen.
  • vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Progress pics every 30 days, especially for lifters. Critical if you need motivation.
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Thanks