41 lbs down since January 1st 2013 w/pics

Options
Beccalizz1
Beccalizz1 Posts: 34 Member
I love seeing everyone's progress pics on here and it is very motivational. I figured it's probably time I post mine for everyone to see. I have lost 41 lbs so far and am about half way to where I want to be. I started with changing to a 1200 calorie diet and just walking. I slowly changed when I built up the stamina to walking and a little elliptical, I have one at my house that was collectng dust for years. By the end of February I was doing at home DVD's, Jillian Michaels, and working on the elliptical. March I added in free weights, my hubby has a set I use. About 4 weeks ago I decided to start Insanity. It's a crazy workout but so worth it! I love the results I am getting. Here is a couple pics to show my progress. This is my 1st time posting pictures so I hope they turn out right. :smile:

0f3605e4-857e-4b4f-a1eb-caf8a4500d1b.jpg

fc965172-f235-4af8-849a-80f820cc1897.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!