WHAT'S FOR DINNER??

Options
What is everyone having for dinner tonight?!?

Replies

• krissynicole787
    krissynicole787 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out what I am in the mood for!!
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    coquille st-jaques with some brownrice and peas with a nice cup of David Tea - Daydreamer
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I had a major craving for steak so caved in and had 200g sirlion, oven baked tomato, broccoli, oven cooked homemade "chips"......and red wine.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    chili lime and cumin tilapia with fresh corn :)
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    IM HAVING LEFT OVER FIDEO(MEXICAN SPAGGETTI) WITH BEANS AND CORN TORTILLAS DELICIOUS MMMMMM
  • sylv1979
    sylv1979 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Salmon with peri peri sauce and spicy veg cous cous :)
  • Brandilynnrose
    Options
    Flatout bread wrapped up with hummus, grilled chicken breast, spinach, onion, and tomato. With a side of broccoli.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    It's cold and rainy here so soup seems like a great choice and I'm in the mood for seafood...so I'm making a haddock chowder for dinner. It's sort of a low cal version using low fat or fat free evaporated milk instead of the traditional heavy cream.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    salisubury steak(from frozen pack)
    peas
    tots
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Bacon, tomato, and avocado sandwiches on kalamata olive bread drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Probably side of roasted brussels sprouts...haven't decided on that part yet.
  • krissynicole787
    Options
    Flatout bread wrapped up with hummus, grilled chicken breast, spinach, onion, and tomato. With a side of broccoli.

That sounds delicious! I love Flatout bread. I am always making pizzas with it!!
  • shellbatronic
    shellbatronic Posts: 193
    Options
    I'm making this: http://goop.com/recipes/dinner/fish-fingers-two-ways, Old Bay and Mustard Fish Fingers, though I don't use the gluten free bread crumbs like good ol' Gwennie does. So good, my fiance loves em. Oven roasted potatoes and maybe some sauteed kale to go with. And now I'm hungry.
  • bonnieyode
    bonnieyode Posts: 21
    Options
    What is everyone having for dinner tonight?!?
    I think I'm making a quinoa salad with artichokes. I ate must of my calories at breakfast, so I have to watched my quantity with the quinoa.
  • krissynicole787
    Options
    Bacon, tomato, and avocado sandwiches on kalamata olive bread drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Probably side of roasted brussels sprouts...haven't decided on that part yet.

Where do you get kalamata olive bread?!?
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    It's cold and rainy here so soup seems like a great choice and I'm in the mood for seafood...so I'm making a haddock chowder for dinner. It's sort of a low cal version using low fat or fat free evaporated milk instead of the traditional heavy cream.

that sounds so awesome. I'm jealous.
  • faedreamer1
    faedreamer1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    BBQ dry rubbed pork chops on the indoor grill, brown rice and steamed veggies. Yogurt berry smoothie for dessert. :)
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I had a major craving for steak so caved in and had 200g sirlion, oven baked tomato, broccoli, oven cooked homemade "chips"......and red wine.
    YUM!
  • FantasticKitty01
    Options
    I'm having whole-wheat spaghetti with lean ground beef (93% lean). Side salad or steamed veggies- not sure.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Turkey meatloaf and mashed red potatoes - if I have the motivation to make it. Otherwise, egg sandwich.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    kung pao chicken!