Recipes with these ingredients??

Options
catfulford
catfulford Posts: 62 Member
I am drawing a blank trying to figure out what i can make with the following ingredients:
Ground Turkey
Potatoes
Frozen Veggies
various seasons

Anyone have any recipes ideas???

Replies

• melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    throw all of i t together and make like a casserole
  • skinnyforhi
    skinnyforhi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Saute the meat and season it as you would season chili. Serve the chili on top of a baked potato. Steamed veggies on the side? I'm not sure how those would be ON the potato...
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Turkey burgers, cut up the potatoes to make baked french fries with a side of veggies.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    Turkey burgers, cut up the potatoes to make baked french fries with a side of veggies.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options

beat me to it....
  • hjackson1226
    hjackson1226 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Shepherd's Pie

Soup

Casseroles

turkey meatloaf, mashed potatoes and steamed veggies
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    shepherds pie!
  • catfulford
    catfulford Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    All of these sound amazing. :) Thank you so much.:)
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    for future reference, try checking myfridgefood.com - you can choose the items you have and it will give you recipes and tell you which ingredients, if any, you're missing.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I was thinking Shepard's Pie too.

One thing I love to do when I have some ingredients on hand but not sure what to do with them is check out allrecipes.com or myrecipes.com and do an ingredient search.

ETA: Apparently allrecipes.com doesn't do this anymore-or you have to register with them. Anyway, here's a link to the other website's ingredient search:

http://www.myrecipes.com/general/ingredient-chef/ingredient-chef-00420000010081/?pid=ingredient-search

If you plug in ground turkey, potatoes and frozen mixed vegetables, nothing comes up but if you just search for ground turkey and potato you get a few ideas. And you can always just steam the frozen veggies and have them on the side. :)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Patatas bravas and turkey albondigas
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    for future reference, try checking myfridgefood.com - you can choose the items you have and it will give you recipes and tell you which ingredients, if any, you're missing.

Cool!:bigsmile: