Weight came to a stand still

Options
2»

Replies

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me. I upped my calories from 1200 to 1500 and lost 2 pounds in week one and so far this week I have lost .5 pounds.....
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    and as I said, if I eat all my calories, even if it is with fruit etc., i put on weight. a lot!

Then why ask for advice if you are going to stand against the advice that people are offering?

Go see a dietician or ask for advice from your doctor for your thyroid problem?
  • govinda70
    govinda70 Posts: 26
    Options
    and as I said, if I eat all my calories, even if it is with fruit etc., i put on weight. a lot!

Then why ask for advice if you are going to stand against the advice that people are offering?

Go see a dietician or ask for advice from your doctor for your thyroid problem?

wasn t meant like that. so far it worked what I ve done. now it stopped. for my thyroid problem i can t take any medication. I just wanted to know if people had the same stand still problem. how long does it usuall last?
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    It will last as long as you allow it to last, all people on MFP can do is try to offer you advice based on their experiences with food/dietary advice.

If you have a medical problem with a thyroid then you should get advice from a medically qualified person.

We are a bunch of internet strangers and can only offer advice based on your diary/exercise and what works for us (I am using the `us` collectively as I am assuming that none of these people are friends or family)
  • BonaFideUK
    BonaFideUK Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Your not eating enough. Eat more real food. Fresh fruits and veggies, lean meats. Don't drink your calories.

all calories are created equal