The Engagement Party and The Wedding - Face Comparison Pics

Options
SunKissed1989
SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
First of all, this isn't my wedding...but it was a wedding I'd been looking forward to since I found out the couple were engaged.
The first photo was taken when I was somewhere between 170 and 180lbs (I say probably 175 but never weighed myself at the time) at the couple's engagement party back in January 2012. I'm actually ashamed of how I looked at the time. It isn't the best photo of me but I really don't like how I looked at the time anymore.

The second photo was taken on Saturday (just passed - 18th May) - weight between 149 and 152 lbs (been fluctuating the last month or so).

The_Engagement_Party_Wedding_original_zps45c0b95e.jpg

Replies

• deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic =]
  • NoMoreJellyRolls
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference, especially around the jaw line and cheeks.

Great work!
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Is it not wonderful when you get to see the difference in photos! Great Job!
  • susanwair
    susanwair Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great Job- you should be very proud of your accomplishments
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    awesome:flowerforyou: keep up the great work or maintain if that is where you are at!
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Is it not wonderful when you get to see the difference in photos! Great Job!

Thx everyone :smile:

Yeah, when I've had a bad day food wise or my weight has gone up a pound or hasn't changed, I look at these photos and remind myself that I've changed so much and it makes me more determined to not go back there again :smile:
  • spudbez
    spudbez Posts: 1
    Options
    Well do bet you feel so proud of yourself x
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome change!!!!
  • alexalaurel
    alexalaurel Posts: 27
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look great. And the change is really noticeable :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!