My Non-Scale Victory of the Week

castelluzzo99
castelluzzo99 Posts: 313 Member
A few months ago (in February or March) I had a goal of being able to take my belt in a notch within one month (the long belt that actually fit me--I have 2 others that didn't at the time).

I failed.

I didn't set another goal.

Then a month ago I joined MFP and learned to stop eating when I'm full, which is basically what eating at my goal will do for me. I realized that I got enough when I ate according to my plan, and that helped me on days when I didn't know the calorie content of foods (potlucks, Mother's day eating out at a buffet, etc).

So today I tried on the belt. I was able to take it in TWO notches! Then I tried on my other previously-too-small belts, and I was able to buckle them without discomfort. So I wore one of them today. I look good in belts, and I got a good feeling watching myself walk by mirrors today--not because I look like some supermodel or anything, but because seeing the belt reminds me how far I've come. It sure will be great when I can take all my belts in another notch! :)

Replies

• stephsteph76
    stephsteph76 Posts: 54 Member
    Way to reach your goal!!! I am glad MFP could help out. Keep up the great work. :)
  • badgerbabs
    badgerbabs Posts: 49 Member
    Ain't it the truth? Clothing (or an accessory) that fits tells no lies. Congratulations!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Way to rededicate and focus yourself. Great NSV!
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Great job!
  • xRachTasticx
    xRachTasticx Posts: 65 Member
    What a really great NSV!
    Congrats =)
  • TOPSmarca
    TOPSmarca Posts: 187 Member
    SOOO AWESOME!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!