Here I am!

Options
Hi. I just wanted to stop by say hi, maybe make some friends, supporters! My name is Avva and I'm 36. SW: 270lbs. CW 245lbs. I am a classical vocalist and a gamer. (Avid World of Warcraft player...its my dirty secret and one cause for my weight).
(Im also a karaoke addict and do a mean rendition of barracuda)

I hit a time in my life where change was needed and is good! Two reasons why: I was born with a slow bone growth in one leg and have had 15 surgeries with lengthening and infections (not much fun!) and recently went to a new doctor who asked me if I thought about gastric bypass. I was shocked! I didnt think I was that heavy. With orthopedic problems they want me to drop weight before anymore surgery. (understandable!) and reason 2: I am going to Disneyland for the first time. I want to be able to sit in a plane comfortably and I want to be able to enjoy Disneyland to it's fullest! Also, I want to be able to walk it and up until this point I was going to need a scooter. If I can keep dropping weight and keep walking, I know I can strengthen my legs and ease my joints! No scooter for me!

My plan: Eat healthy, watch sugar intake. No World of Warcraft until I workout. I use MFP, Runtastic and Fitbit One. I make sure I hit a minimum of 10k steps and started doing DDP Yoga. I working on getting a bike too!

I no longer come up for reasons why I cant walk here or there. I no longer come up for reasons to not walk upstairs when I want something or ask people to throw it down to me. I find myself looking for active things to do and finding people who want to do them with me. I actually volunteered to do yard work this weekend to get ready for a memorial day BBQ (with some healthier options cooked by moi!)

So after Jenny Craig, Weightwatchers (4 times), and other crazy diets, here is to my new endeavor and may it be the one!

There so much I would love to add and say but Good luck Everyone and GIVE IT ALL YA GOT!