Critique my diary!

Options
I've been trying to improve the way I eat! If anyone would like to take a look in my diary and give me their 2 cents on my current food consumption I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• changeyourlimits
    Options
    hi,

I like the beginning of your cheat meal. Your breakfast is one I used to do; protein and oatmeal, really starts the day off right. One thing I noticed that I try and not do is eat heave carbs (anything other than green veggies) after 3 or 4pm. Carbs are the instant energy our body needs. After a certain point our body doesn't require that anymore during the day. If the body doesn't require it anymore it will just store it for later use. Also you might want to increase your protein. Protein burns fat and if you are trying to lose weight eating about 1 gram per pound is a good way to go.
  • changeyourlimits
    Options
    sorry didn't mean to put cheat meal... meant meal plan
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    ur not hitting ur macros!!!
  • srogers89
    srogers89 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My first thought is that it is incomplete. Either you are skipping entire days/meals of eating or not logging everything? Start by logging literally everything you eat, good day or bad. Try and weigh what you can but if you can't do that then logging everything is the very least you need to do.

I don't know your height/weight but I am seriously doubting 500 calories a day is what you should be eating. If you really are just consuming 500 cals on the days you are eating then that is not enough. You really need to be hitting your macros, those 1500 cals that MFP alloted you are your bodies source of energy, 500 is way way way too low. Your meals themselves are great, protein for breakfast etc.. but there is not enough of them.