Is any other woman...

Options

Replies

• mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    dangelo_shot.jpg?w=300

It looks like his torso is sliding off of his legs.

Actually it looks like he's staring wistfully at his own junk. Kinda weird.

That's kind of an extreme case - both of the very deep V (I can see why some find this unattractive) and of the exceptionally weird wistful stare.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    dangelo_shot.jpg?w=300

It looks like his torso is sliding off of his legs.

Oooh. That one is disgusting!!!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Nope. Not for me.:huh:
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Personally, I hate the way that looks. Exactly like a plastic action figure. I can't see how that would be even remotely sexy. Eewwwww.......

BODY SHAMING! :wink:

Can we talk about women who lift, please?
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    not a particular fan of that super cut V down to a man's junk? It's not unattractive and I fully appreciate the work that has to go into getting that sort of definition but my problem? It makes me think of a Ken doll, every... single... time.

Am I the only one that thinks this?

Ah I do love a bit of body shaming in the afternoon!
    People like different things, what you find attractive other people won't. End of!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I love the ken doll V. I like to make a home there... nuzzle my face in it.
  • candacefausset
    candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I love the "Y". Just saying.....

I see what you did there. lol
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be honest..I've not seen one in real life..and I'm not sure i WOULD like it.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I'm indifferent to it considering it's up to a person's genetics as to whether or not they have one, and I'm not in the habit of knocking someone's genetics.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I love the V! Haha
  • candacefausset
    Options
    not a particular fan of that super cut V down to a man's junk? It's not unattractive and I fully appreciate the work that has to go into getting that sort of definition but my problem? It makes me think of a Ken doll, every... single... time.

Am I the only one that thinks this?

Ah I do love a bit of body shaming in the afternoon!
    People like different things, what you find attractive other people won't. End of!

I don't see how it's body shaming to share her opinion of what she sees as attractive. I tend to find my husband as the sexiest man alive, does that mean I am body shaming every other guy out there for not having his body shape and size? No, because it's just what I find attractive.

She's not being mean about it even. She says she appreciates the work that goes into it and doesn't necessarily find it unattractive but that she doesn't prefer it. I could totally understand the term body shaming being used if she was mean about it but come on.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    The.Way.Of.The.Dragon.1972.Bruce.Lee.flex.front.jpg

I would love this type of body on my 6' 190 lb husband. :love:
  • jgcurry3
    jgcurry3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm indifferent to it considering it's up to a person's genetics as to whether or not they have one, and I'm not in the habit of knocking someone's genetics.

Genetics? More like its up to hard work, dedication, and consistency in diet and training. Just like a muffin top isn't genetic.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I love the ken doll V. I like to make a home there... nuzzle my face in it.

I'll help!! :bigsmile:
  • candacefausset
    Options

Genetics? More like its up to hard work, dedication, and consistency in diet and training. Just like a muffin top isn't genetic.

What?! Muffin tops aren't genetic?! Well, crap. Now I have more work to do... ;)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I agree... that crap looks nasty.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options

Genetics does play a role in muscle tone and appearance. I know women and men that bust tail in the gym and eat right and never achieve the "v" look or the look they want.
  • kdaxon
    kdaxon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    ohh I love that...I think its so sexy!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Ken's problem is that V doesn't point to anything.
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options
    I don't like it either. I'm also not a fan of extremely defined abs on a man. I am aware that makes me a weirdo :smile: