1 year on mfp with photos

Options
TonyaBtrfly
TonyaBtrfly Posts: 118 Member
It will be 1 year in two weeks that I started my EM2WL (Eat More to Weigh Less) weight loss journey. I was 191 pounds (5'1) I am now 155 lbs so I still have about 25 or so pounds to go but I will get there and I wont be starving myself to get there. Even though a year ago I thought I would be further down on the scale than I am now I am amazed at the results I have had and my body has changed in so many ways. I was in a size 18 jeans now I am wearing 12's and they are not tight. Ive gone from a 44 DD bra to a 34 DD. I feel amazing, I have some good self esteem. I have learned enormous amounts about food and nutrition and how to eat to fuel my body instead of the old tried and true starve yourself methods everyone has been tricked into believing by the diet products industry. I have gotten here by eating between 1800 -2000 calories everyday. I have a bad knee injury so I don't get alot of exercise aside from my daily routine. I cant lift weights (even though I want to more than anything ) Due to a bladder sling surgery I had a few years back. But I have still been able to make amazing progress just eating good food and not dropping my calories below my BMR. I have eaten like crazy at holidays and special occasions and I don't worry about those things anymore. EM2WL saved me. I couldn't imagine being happier than I am today. Thank you to all my friends who have supported me along the way!

WP_000110_zpsa53f6fc0.jpg

85ebf2dc-8c3f-420b-818c-bad5cb55a309_zps5edac1cf.jpg

Replies

• erin62084j
    erin62084j Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lovelygirls
    lovelygirls Posts: 60
    Options
    That's great! Well done! You look great, i can see such a difference!!
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    Wow you look great! Good job!
  • _Wild_Card_
    _Wild_Card_ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    What a change! Congrats on your awesomeness!
  • andrbeck
    andrbeck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • paprikas
    paprikas Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well done! I also started a year ago and it has changed my life!
  • bongochick45
    bongochick45 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Get it momma! You look great!
  • gabdhouse
    gabdhouse Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job!!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Great job Tonya! You look great! You are such an inspiration, I am glad to have you as a friend here. =) Can't wait to see what the next year brings for you.
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! This is very inspiring. We have a similar body type, so seeing you looking as good as you do is very exciting. (:
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What a change! Love!!!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    You inspire me every day with your amazing transformation,healthy eating, and your dedication to NEVER quitting! I am PROUD to have you on my friend list. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    such a GREAT inspiration! I'm 5'1" too but i'm starting at a heavier weight. Friend request sent :)
  • Jennjo322
    Jennjo322 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job!
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look awesome!
  • kmd613
    kmd613 Posts: 42
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up! :-)
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    That's a great success. What type of exercises have you been doing? Did you gain a lot on holidays, or just a few pounds that were lost within a few weeks?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!