Need to get back on track

Options
Man I have been in a funk ever since I hurt my back. I got the A ok to workout but it just seem hard to get back to it. I mean I am working out but it is just harder to get it done. I am hopeing it is because I am still going to physical thyrapy and I workout during that + it take more time out of my day and away from Caia. Also I keep going over my calories I wish I could say it because I have been breastfeed more but that's not it. I have figure out that when I not working out like I did before I hurt my slef I just don't eat the same. I need to get back on track.

Replies

• alymay5
    alymay5 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have fell off task also, but for different reasons. I always fall back into the same patterns. I am always excited to start a program, then about a week in I lose motivation. The same thing has happened this time. I logged all my calories last week and I lost 4 pounds. And this week, well lets just say I have stopped. I am dedicated to do it this time. I am getting back on track today!! I have to do this. I felt better last week and I had more energy. I keep telling myself that a few bad days does not make me a failure or a quitter!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!