Hmmm does anyone else...

Options
kliermann
kliermann Posts: 514
Have friends or know people that have taken fitness to far and got either too buff for man or too damn skinny for women?

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    No.

But I know some women who thought that lifting would be a good idea. Now they are too bulky
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    No. I try not to decide for other people what their fitness goals should be.
  • _Countryboy_
    Options
    Yes, I have numerous female friends on my current FL that have gotten so bulky I can't even look at them anymore.

Wait......:tongue:
  • kliermann
    Options
    haha
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    It's not extreme if it is what they want.......
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I think everyone has their personal choices of what they want to do with their body. With that said, I see users post they want to lose weight or get ripped and in my opinion they do not need to.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    No. I try not to decide for other people what their fitness goals should be.

Hear, hear. Smart woman.
  • kliermann
    Options
    im not tellin them to not do it but im thinkin to myself this chick was a lil big now shes 100 lbs lighter and she looks ill because shes so thin and now shes thin and in that mind set she thinks shes fat
  • kliermann
    Options
    i think they need rehab for people addicted to fitness where its unhealthy because ik how addictive it gets
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    No.

But I know some women who thought that lifting would be a good idea. Now they are too bulky

This is why I only bench press cats. They won't make me bulky, but they do scratch the hell out of my face.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    No.

Silly girls. Lifting should be left to the manly men.

Taunto already proved this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/987513-lifting-is-the-most-horrible-thing-to-a-woman-since-twiggy