Looking for friends on the 5:2 diet or similar! :o))

Options
I'm just starting out on the 2 day diet which is similar to the 5:2 diet and basically looking for friends for support!

Also to nosey on what all you 5:2 dieters are all eating and any advice you can give me!

Add me as a friend if you like!

Lisa :o)) xx

Replies

• LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    bump
  • amyleupton
    amyleupton Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, Iv just started today! First fast day today and actually not too bad. I don't have the book or anything. Know Iv got to stick to 500 cals 2x a week. But do you still east breakfast lunch dinner or is the idea just to eat 2 meals so your body actually goes through a few hours of fast period. Iv heard different ways. Let me know how yours goes! Xx
  • KarenB94
    KarenB94 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have also just started this diet............you are right that its 2 x 500 cal days a week, we have breakfast and dinner ( 2 meals ) as i have read that the few hours of fast is more beneficial for you, dont forget to keep hydrated though.:happy:
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8005-5-2-fasting

You'll find lots of support and information on 5:2ing on this group.

BUT

it's not quite the same as the 2-day diet (if that's the one I'm thinking of)
  • Laurealice
    Laurealice Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa,

I started the 5:2 last week and am really enjoying it so far, in fact this week's far easier than last. How long have you been on it for? And what's your average weekly loss?

Thx for your feedback,
    Laure