poop. no really, poop. beware.

Options
i pooped this morning. it was a pale tan color. was yesterday too. weird. whats it mean?

sorry beforehand, but if you cant take the heat from the poop - stay out of the toilet.

im such a lady. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    Means it is not ripe. Do not eat it, or you will get sick.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I looked it up on the Google, and it ranged everything from "You're just eating a lot of stuff light in color" to "You may have liver failure."

I probably wouldn't worry about it unless you start exhibiting less pleasant symptoms.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Do you have some other issues that make you concerned about your poop? If not, I say don't worry about the color.
  • FierceFox81
    FierceFox81 Posts: 89
    Options
    Means it is not ripe. Do not eat it, or you will get sick.

ew..hhhaahah

I'm guessing it's just from something you ate. Maybe had a weird dye in it and that the end result??? No clue. I won't worry unless it's bloody. And like they said ^^^^ don't eat it :)
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    i pooped this morning. it was a pale tan color. was yesterday too. weird. whats it mean?

sorry beforehand, but if you cant take the heat from the poop - stay out of the toilet.

im such a lady. :flowerforyou:

Ever heard of Google?

poop.gif
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Do you also feel kind of sick?

My daughter had beige/tan poop this morning...and then promptly threw up everywhere.

I think she's got a tummybug.
  • lizzy73123
    lizzy73123 Posts: 1
    Options
    Possibly sign of celiac. Just POSSIBLE. Google celiac and see if you have other symptoms.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I think it means you ate a more vegetarian diet. I used to have a poop app, and that's what it said. :bigsmile:
  • zytah
    zytah Posts: 153
    Options
    its probably nothing to worry about. it might've been something you ate since poop comes in a rainbow of colors depending on what you've been eating, it might be because youre not producing enough bile (what makes it brown). again wouldn't be too worried at this time since that might pass (hrhrhr) but if it continues id go see a doctor to get it checked out.
  • dmprice17
    dmprice17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    gall bladder disease if consistenly light color?
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Were the WebMD servers down this morning or are we just wanting to compare poop today?
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    No worries. My son had really light poop for a couple days. I called the doc and she said poop comes in all different colors and they don't worry about it much unless there are other symptoms (abdominal pain, fever, diarrhea, etc).
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    nphpoop_zps6fe30c3a.gif
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I had no idea that people worried so much about their **** until I joined MFP...no idea.
  • CEHayes73
    CEHayes73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    The kids I look after have had this, it was a stomach virus. It went back to normal in about a week.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Did you poop your pants? Or was this just a run of the mill, toilet pooping experience?
  • Bbuser51
    Bbuser51 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    More than likely whatever you ate the day before. It takes 24 to process.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    poop-o.gif

poop.gif[/URL]
  • ncl1313
    ncl1313 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    gall bladder disease if consistenly light color?

I was going to say gallstones, especially if you've had really bad heartburn-like chest pains in the last couple days.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    its probably nothing to worry about. it might've been something you ate since poop comes in a rainbow of colors depending on what you've been eating, it might be because youre not producing enough bile (what makes it brown). again wouldn't be too worried at this time since that might pass (hrhrhr) but if it continues id go see a doctor to get it checked out.

My dogs crap rainbows when they eat crayons