Looking for Fun Canadian friends for mutual motivation!

Options
dodd4
dodd4 Posts: 4 Member
Hey,
28 female. Work fulltime RN living near London, Ontario. Looking for fun, friendly friends to add to MFP for mutual motivation. Would be nice to find someone fairly close to maybe possibly meet up and do a 5k or other fitness orientated goals. I am recently engaged and am working really hard to lose weight for the wedding. I have gained and lost so many times I cannot remember. I have approx 80 lbs to lose. So all the support is welcomed!
Look forward to meeting great people
Ali

Replies

• oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    I stoled all yur Canadian friends bwa hahaha!

No but seriously, I was born in BC, lived in Alberta for 8 years, and now Im in Ontario, Kitchener Waterloo ish area!
    Add me if you please :wink:
  • luckycharm29
    Options
    Hi,
    29 female here. Currently living in Prince Edward Island but from Nova Scotia, Canada. Looking for friendly Canadian friends as well. Was at 260 pounds but have lost 5 pounds so far! Have a long way to go, would love support and new friends that log on daily and are encouraging!!

Add me if you like :o)
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    I'm in Nova Scotia.
    Just got back on the fitness wagon after a 2 year hiatus, LOL.
  • tkkd
    tkkd Posts: 13
    Options
    I am in Niagara Falls feel free to add me have about 80 lbs to loose so will be here awhile, happy to take the journey with you.
  • freshasadaisy72
    freshasadaisy72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started running as well in the Kitchener area and looking to get healthy and lose some weight so I can play with my kids again. Have about 70 pounds to lose. You can add me!