The Breast Question. Again!

Options
I lost about 10 pounds, from a flabby 138 to toned 128 and my breasts went from a small and perky 34d to a saggyish 34b. I’ve been watching my calories and weight training for the last 2 months. The difference in my chest is staggering to me.

I’m looking to adjust my diet to attempt to increase my bust a bit. Not necessarily back to their full glory, but just anything at this point. I don’t mind gaining some weight as long as I stay toned. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!!!

Replies

• GKoz004
    GKoz004 Posts: 87
    Options
    Unfortunately, there's no way to selectively gain fat. If there was, I'd make all of it go to my boobs and butt haha. You can gain weight and hope it goes to your boobs. In order to do that, simply eat more than you should maintain at. If you want to build the muscle under your boobs, do chest exercises. It won't make them bigger, but it might help to give them a more lifted appearance.
  • Jennjo322
    Jennjo322 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good job on your weight loss.. Unfortunately for us women as we lose weight and even weight lift our breasts often go bye bye...that's why many pro's get implants. I wish there was a way to get them fuller once we lose weight in our arms, thighs, bellies and butts. No such luck. Get a good bra☺
  • whiteoutpen
    whiteoutpen Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I don't believe there's really a dietary way to change how your breasts are :( I would probably just try using a cream, perhaps, that helps firm up your skin. If you google it, I'm sure there's tons of recommendations. I don't know any off the top of my head, but if you look on the forums having to do with loose skin, they'll probably have some recommendations.

The only other way I know of is to get a boob job, which I'm assuming isn't really in the cards.

Good luck!
  • zaenida1
    zaenida1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well, you guys confirmed my worst fear! I'd rather be bigger and look/feel more womanly. Packing it back on, I guess. At least I won't have to pay a trainer anymore. NEW SHOES!!
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Well, you guys confirmed my worst fear! I'd rather be bigger and look/feel more womanly. Packing it back on, I guess. At least I won't have to pay a trainer anymore. NEW SHOES!!

I really hope you're trolling.
  • zaenida1
    Options
    No :( I know it sounds petty, but even though I feel stronger, I don't like the way I look naked. Shallow, but true. It's affecting my "personal life". My breasts suddenly look less dense then my mothers (she is in her late 50's w/3 kids) and I'm not even 30 yet. I was joking about the shoes, but the savings will be nice.
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that since I started strength training they are looking perkier :smile:
  • zaenida1
    Options
    Please GOD tell me what you're doing. I do dead lifts, bench presses, etc.
  • natasa26ca
    natasa26ca Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Stay skinny and get a boob job?

also cant help you increase the size of your breast but with strenght training and cold water you might tighten you skin so they are not as saggy. Also get suplements like BioSil that makes your body produce collagen. Some people said it works. I personally will try it in few days when it arrives.

Good luck
  • natasa26ca
    Options
    Ah yes another thing.

Depends on how fast you lost your weight but skin takes around 6 months to tighten on its own and to follow your new slimmed body shape.

So give it some time to adjust
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that since I started strength training they are looking perkier :smile:

Progress pictures are needed to verify this statement.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    One thing that may help a lot is making sure you're wearing the correct bra size. Measure yourself properly, then input your results into this calculator: http://www.sophisticatedpair.com/bracalculator.htm

Also make sure you're practicing the 'swoop and scoop' every day, to get all that migrated boob fat where it should be.

When I was 15lbs heavier, I was wearing a 36B. I'm 15lbs down, and now I'm wearing a 34D. And my boobs look AH-MAZING.

Try it out!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

Progress pictures are needed to verify this statement.

I'll have to work on that....:bigsmile:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Boobs schmoobs.
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    There are other cosmetic procedures that can help boost you a little. You could see at cosmetic medi spa type doctor and see what your optins are... I know i will need some work once i lose and maintain, since i have stretch marks (from babies) and extra skin (from losing over 100 lbs - some of it was pregnancy related) In the end i have saggy pita bread boobies. it sucks, but I'd rather have no boobs than small boobs and be fat
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your weight gain! Cheers! :drinker:
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Boobs schmoobs.

THIS. And then some.
  • jessimacar
    jessimacar Posts: 291
    Options
    I've heard that doing chest exercises will lift breasts and make them look more perky! I'm sure they look incredible anyway.

Also, if you've lost all that weight, I would assume your band size would change.. If your band size goes down, the cup size may need to increase, lifting your breasts a lot better than your current bra might be.
  • Jackson4590
    Jackson4590 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    my breasts went from a small and perky 34d

I've never once heard that size referred to as small.
  • natasa26ca
    Options
    my breasts went from a small and perky 34d

I've never once heard that size referred to as small.

^^ Agree. Small and perky would be A or maybe B cup, but definately NOT a D cup lol.