ChaLEAN Extreme 90 Day Results - Pics!

Options
ChaLEAN Extreme has been an amazing program for me. I could not be happier or have expected more from my 90 days!

ChaLEAN Extreme is a combination of weight training and cardio/endurance training. I loved the weight circuits and really took pride in my growing muscles. I have definition in my arms and shoulders that I have never had before. I love to flex my muscles in front of the bathroom mirror every morning. LOL! Chalene Johnson (the trainer behind CLX) really emphasis that "Muscles Burns Fat" and it does! My weight loss during the program was amazing!

Here are the final numbers!!!

Day 1 Day 90
Weight 209.3 lbs 175.5 lbs LOSS OF 33.8 LBS
Body Fat % 43% 36.5% LOSS OF 6.5%
Waist 44.5 inches 35 inches LOSS OF 9.5 INCHES!!!
Hips 49 inches 43.5 inches LOSS OF 5.5 INCHES
Chest 45 inches 38 inches LOSS OF 7 INCHES
Arm 15 inches 12.5 inches LOSS OF 2.5 INCHES
Thigh 25.5 inches 22.5 inches LOSS OF 3 INCHES

I am VERY pleased with these results. As I have said before, I have put in 100% effort and my rewards/results have reflected that. It has taken a lot of dedication and self-discipline but it was worth it! And it will continue to be worth it!

Here are my ChaLEAN Extreme before and after pictures... only 90 days apart!

[img]http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x421/susanarnold83/CLX Small/CLX1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x421/susanarnold83/CLX Small/CLX2.jpg[/img]

As of today, I am now down a total of 59.5 pounds and have lowered my body fat from 48% to 36.5%. It has been an amazing five months!

Here is my transformation to date, the picture on the left was taken on Christmas Day 2012 (only five months ago) and the one on the right was taken two weeks ago.

[img]http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x421/susanarnold83/CLX Small/0512132.jpg[/img]

Replies

• TotalTory
    TotalTory Posts: 59
    Options
    Amazing! You have done great! You look amazing. Thanks for sharing.
  • gandssmith
    gandssmith Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    awesome work! i'm doing chalean extreme too. been doing it since september and it's become an addiction. your hard work and dedication show! keep it up.
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Great work. I'm in Week 2 of Chalean Extreme :)
  • 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look great! Now you have to tell me what ChaLEAN Extreme is! Please?
  • viridianasan
    viridianasan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    wow! awesome results! wtg! I have recently re-started chalean..and you results give me motivation to finish!! Thanks for sharing
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    wow, Wow, WOW!!! Awesome results!!! Look at those inches melt away! Great job!
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Fantastico! Well done!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Job well done! Keep up the good work
  • phizzylizzy
    phizzylizzy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    WOW! Seriously incredible :) Great work.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Bump so I can see the pics later. I am in the last weeks of Turbo Fire and thinking of doing ChaLEAN Extreme after I'm done. Or the TF CE hybrid.
  • Anewcrys
    Anewcrys Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great results, I tried it and made it to month 2, and gave up....You did fantastic!
  • LngHrDntCr13
    LngHrDntCr13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look awesome! I completed 1 round of CLX & I'm working on my 2nd round now. It definitely works and will give you awesome results. Way to go! Keep it up!
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. well done
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I just started push, but awesome results!
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You should be very poud :)
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! :wink:
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    and now you're a fat burning furnace! Incredible, girl!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    awesome job. i just finished 2nd week of push. i am excited to see the difference for me after 90 days as i haven't seen much of a change yet.
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    Awesome results. You did a great Job~
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!