Does this look bad on me?

Options
13»

Replies

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    you're going running. You're going to get sweaty. Why do you care what you look like?
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    Nope. You look fine. Rock on!
  • JuliaLee67
    JuliaLee67 Posts: 149
    Options
    Looks fine to me! I like the pants. I see a lot of women running in similar pants, may have to get a pair myself now that it's warmer out.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    you're going running. You're going to get sweaty. Why do you care what you look like?

Just didn't want to look well really bad lol my shoes actually match sorta the outfit was awesome on my run didn't ride up or anything it was comfortable and functional and fit very well :)
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Super cute top! I don't look half that cute when I run. I have ratty old tank tops.
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    No. You look great!
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You look fine.
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options

It's a girl thing. You wouldn't understand. :-)
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I love that shade of blue and it suits you very well IMO. Enjoy your run.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    It looks fine... I go running in a pair of men's tracksuit bottoms and a man's t shirt with my sports bra under it most of the time, most recently I went in a t shirt covered in pictures of super heroes... nobody cares what you are wearing when you run... and you wont either ;)
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Odd, because it was an attractive woman that said that. But she probably understands that getting your workout in is the ONLY thing that matters.

Get your body in shape, not your outfit.
  • wwhickok
    wwhickok Posts: 29
    Options
    Here's a more important question. Do you feel comfortable in what you're wearing?

You look great in it, but do YOU feel comfortable?

Good luck on the running, it's still a struggle for me to get back into doing it regularly. Keep your chin up!
  • Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options

As a "girl" I don't understand your comment. When I'm getting ready to go do my daily five miles I pull on whatever running shorts, sports bra, and tech tank are on the top of the pile. None of them match and I don't care. My Wright Socks are hot pink and they go really well with my day-glo orange with blue laces running shoes. I don't care. I brush my teeth but not my hair, because my sweatband makes it stick out all weird anyhow. I don't care.

I'm out there to get exercise, not to pick up a guy. Anyone who has a problem with it just needs to get out of my way, because I don't care. Anyone serious about their workout would agree--they just won't care.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    geez people don't turn this into gender or troll fest just wanted to make sure I was 1/2 way decent because I thought it made my hips look weird. I like that outfit a lot because it was so damn comfortable. why do some people have to get so uppity just chill I already wore the damn thing lol