What?! I don't listen to that

Options
Capt_Inzane
Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
I'm curious name an artist you listen to but would deny to everyone or turn the radio down when your at a traffic light.

For me *hangs head in shame*

It's Taylor Swift...

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Nooo.gif
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I listen to all kinds of music and I listen to it loud. I figure if you are ashamed of what you are listening to, you shouldn't be listening to it.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I agree with Jen in theory, but I keep my Jonas Brothers and Backstreet Boys listening to when my fiance is not home because he makes fun of me and I don't feel like hearing it.

What can I say, I grew up with both of them. Still love my boy bands.
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda kidding but if i want to hear a song I listen and sing it proud just kinda like not something I would play at a guy's party or something ya know.

Don't want this thread to get like super serious kinda meant to be a fun thread with just good elbow jabbing
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I have no shame.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I agree with Jen in theory, but I keep my Jonas Brothers and Backstreet Boys listening to when my fiance is not home because he makes fun of me and I don't feel like hearing it.

i LUH me some Backstreet Boys!! and Boyzone! and 'NSync...and New Kids on the Block!!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Free to be....you and me....

the whole album....i had a good childhood...sometimes I like to go back...

having my daughter allowed me to go back for most of my 20's. it was AWESOME.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options

i LUH me some Backstreet Boys!! and Boyzone! and 'NSync...and New Kids on the Block!!

Millennium is like, my fave. :laugh: And N*Sync? Yes please. FIrst CD I ever had was N*Sync. My parents bought me a Walkman and they had me close my eyes and put the headphones on my head and pressed play. I remember being so confused when they put on the headphones...it was my first time ever having a pair on so it was really off-putting lol
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda kidding but if i want to hear a song I listen and sing it proud just kinda like not something I would play at a guy's party or something ya know.

Don't want this thread to get like super serious kinda meant to be a fun thread with just good elbow jabbing

I don't see why not. I could totally see a group of guys rocking out to some Taylor Swift. :bigsmile:

I don't listen to very much music around my boyfriend or his friends because we have different tastes. One time he asked me to turn down my devil music when I was listening to Rage Against the Machine.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Nickleback......:embarassed:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Disney songs lol.. MY sister and I have no problem belting them out at the top of our lungs especially when the kids are in the car.It does earn us some very strange looks though
  • DalekBrittany
    Options

I don't see why not. I could totally see a group of guys rocking out to some Taylor Swift. :bigsmile:

I don't listen to very much music around my boyfriend or his friends because we have different tastes. One time he asked me to turn down my devil music when I was listening to Rage Against the Machine.

:laugh: I do that when my fiance plays Rammstein.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    None.

I listen to a wide variety of music. Some times people make fun of me but I am convinced they have no idea what good music really is.
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    Underground reggeaton. Raunchy vulgar filth and I love every second. *sigh* such class.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    LOL, Eminem........ you are the first people I have told that to! It really is embarrassing, but there is just something about him that I like.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Free to be....you and me....

the whole album....i had a good childhood...sometimes I like to go back...

having my daughter allowed me to go back for most of my 20's. it was AWESOME.

OMG I loved that album!!!
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options
    I am 28 years old and I LOVE One Direction. I am going with my fiancé's 13 year old sister to see them in concert in June. I tell no one.
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    LOL, Eminem........ you are the first people I have told that to! It really is embarrassing, but there is just something about him that I like.

This! He's a poet....lol
  • gabbylab
    gabbylab Posts: 146
    Options
    Beastie Boys, and ..............Cher.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    A few, meticulously chosen dubstep remixes. Not ashamed but I know how weird it sounds to most and don't want to impose my odd music tastes on others (when in the car and in locations or situations where other people can clearly hear it).