Facial? Chest? Body? Back? Unibrow?!

Is it this or some or all, what?
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Define hairy men.

Facial? Chest? Body? Back? Unibrow?!

Is it this or some or all, what?
    some or all. Lots or a little. Somewhere or everywhere.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I'm shaved. Sorry.
  • Dubble81
    Dubble81 Posts: 90
    Options
    As a guy who would be hairy, but regularly trims.....Bleh! I lived with a hairy mofo who always left a forest of pubes in the shower. I have since taken it upon myself to never be that guy.
  • clairabellle
    clairabellle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Personally I like hairy guys, not gorilla types but a nice dusting is very nice:blushing:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I'm shaved. Sorry.

Me'thinks you're a liar.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    It's a lot of work to keep it under control!. . When I'm old I'm going to just let myself go. Before long I won't be able to see, hear, or smell. .. .
  • MGoodElite9
    MGoodElite9 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Do you really love lamp... I mean, hairy men, or are you just saying it because you saw one?

I love lamp.

I killed someone with a trident!
  • pogereilly
    pogereilly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    As a guy, and one with a hairy chest, I approve of this topic wholeheartedly.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    MMMMM so warm and soft at night and the way it kind of tickles the tatas when you cuddle. Yay I like em' hairy beasts of a manly man.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    As a guy, and one with a hairy chest, I approve of this topic wholeheartedly.
    I approve of your profile pic. Wholeheartedly.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I don't mind a little hair but I don't want them to look like a silverback gorilla.

What is wrong with Gorillas????

:laugh: :laugh:

This is true. Gorillas are strong then can just grab you with one swipe and carry you off into the jungle for a night of gorilla ecstasy. Might want to reconsider when you knock an endangered species.
  • Increditim
    Increditim Posts: 159
    Options
    OK - as a guy with decent hair on his chest - belly (NOT ON MY BACK), face, arms, legs etc.... I think it's all about whether you find this type of virile, instiable, inventive and completely adventurous man to your liking.

And - manscaping always helps... :blushing:
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I don't mind hairiness, but I can also appreciate the art of trimming and grooming. And also those that don't need to. Hell, I like them all!!
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    As a guy who would be hairy, but regularly trims.....Bleh! I lived with a hairy mofo who always left a forest of pubes in the shower. I have since taken it upon myself to never be that guy.
    Thank you for not being THAT guy
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Hair on the chest is perfectly fine as long as it doesnt tickle my face when we cuddle