Cruised 10 days and lost weight plus Body Fat

Options
Cruised to Bermuda 10 days..Pigged Out..But stuck to my 8 hour feeding window --2pm to 10pm at night for me. Lost 4lbs and 1% body fat. No weight lifting. Just a 15-20 min Body Weight workout in the mornings. Awesome the window really Works.

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    How much do you weigh?

4 lbs is 1% of 40 lbs. So, are you saying you only weigh 40 lbs and lost only fat, or that you gained so much muscle in 10 days that the net was a 1% BF lost?
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    How much do you weigh?

4 lbs is 1% of 40 lbs. So, are you saying you only weigh 40 lbs and lost only fat, or that you gained so much muscle in 10 days that the net was a 1% BF lost?
    4 lbs is actually 10% of 40 lbs. o:

I don't know the intricacies of body fat %, but I didn't take Calculus 3 for nothin'.
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    How much do you weigh?

I don't know the intricacies of body fat %, but I didn't take Calculus 3 for nothin'.

Yes. This. 4 lbs is 1% of 400 lbs, not 40 lbs.
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    How much do you weigh?

haha that made me laugh.
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I pig out on cruises and don't gain a pound. My secret is I do active shore excursions (usually snorkeling) then workout in the gym on ship everyday. I only drink water, too cheap to pay for alcohol on the ship. Even though I sample all the desserts, I find most of them aren't that good so that helps my portion size. I pack a peanut butter sandwich to take off the ship for lunch so I'm not eating some calorie heavy Mexican food for example.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    There is no magic window. You burned more calories than you consumed. Congrats, though.
  • tomg33
    tomg33 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    In which school are you recognised as a Sifu? just wondering
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    How much do you weigh?

Oh, so it is. Doh! I need to trim my thumb nails!