Diet / Weightloss pills that actually work?

Replies

• sexymuffintop
    sexymuffintop Posts: 636
    Ephedrine.

Eph is the devil's work. Don't go down that route. :sick:
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    "Rasberry Keytones (7.99) -I used the vitamine in the vitamin section instead of the more expensive one, and what I noticed is that I ate a lot less. You take two in the morning right before you eat, i reccomend about a half hour before, and then you eat and you feel full way fast. So what I did was drank pure water before each bite, chewed slower, and was eating only half of what i usually did. Also, it takes away the desire to eat throughout the day so i found myself making myself eat. So, since you said that your not relying soley on the pills to lose weight, i think they would work for you. I have also a friend thats lost about 50 pounds just taking the keytones, and exersizing twice a week but not watching what she ate or when she ate. So they do actually work for some people, I lost about 7 pounds but they just got out of my price range when theyre like 8$ a bottle and i was using about a bottle a week. "

All Rasberry Keytones do is lighten your wallet.
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    My mum tried them years ago and ended up in hospital having to have an operation on her bowel.

I tried them three years ago and lost alot of weight rapidly but it came at a cost - extreme mood swings, insomnia, high blood pressure and a racing heart rate. Not pleasant. Decided to increase my activity level and eat smaller portions.....Its not a quick fix but I would rather live longer and see results no matter how long it take me
  • RepsnSets
    My mum tried them years ago and ended up in hospital having to have an operation on her bowel.

I tried them three years ago and lost alot of weight rapidly but it came at a cost - extreme mood swings, insomnia, high blood pressure and a racing heart rate. Not pleasant. Decided to increase my activity level and eat smaller portions.....Its not a quick fix but I would rather live longer and see results no matter how long it take me

Forgot to mention constipation as well :/
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Stay away from diet pills - they mess you up, big time. They can have serious negative effects on your organs, especially your heart, and as soon as you stop taking them you gain any weight they helped you lose right back, because it wasn't natural.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Hi there :)

Do any of those "Weight loss" pills really work?

No.
  • hannah1011z
    hannah1011z Posts: 113 Member
    That is your opinion. but i was stating a FACT. I have no reason to lye.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    not only do they not they are VERY bad for you take a vitamin instead and hit the gym
  • ehsan517
    ehsan517 Posts: 114
    Nothing.....Don't waste your money - only exercise and a calorie deficit will help you..... Sorry!

please please please do not read beyond this first comment.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Jullian Michaels pills do not work. Ive tried her 30 day detox ones (29.99$) and they did NOTHING. Also she was arrested for false advertisement and convicted but for some reason theyre still available.

She was sued, not arrested. A slight difference.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member

YIKES!!!!
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    No such thing, but there a products that can raise your metabolism/affect your CNS like caffeine to help you burn more calories...other than that which barely even noticeable I would tend towards anabolic steroids which a illegal - plus the long term view is bad.... Really bad! :grumble:
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Green Tea Supplement pills: I am currently taking these one pill at lunch each day, I work out 5 days a week, eat around 1200-1500 calories a day, and drink tons of water and am losing about four pounds healthily a week. Im sticking with these because i am not sure if its the pill, or the excersize, or the food but whatever it is i dont want to change anything because i dont think ive never lost weight like this before. And the best part is i feel amazing! better then ever, im happy, energized, awake, and feel amazing. So i reccomend these.

Also, Drinking 1-2 gallons of pure water a day speeds up your metabolism and keeps your body well hydrated which means that no matter what you do, you burn twice the calories you normally do. You body can soak up and use 4oz of fresh water every ten minutes, so just do that if anything else doesnt work.

Any vitimins, and water will speed up your fat loss. You dont need special made things, just making sure your body is super hydrated, and filled up with its vitimins then your doing good.

Please make sure you include SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH STUDIES links that PROVE the above. IT WAS THE CALORIE ADJUSTMENT AND EXERCISE that worked for you, NOT any of these supplements. Please do not try to spread false information. And please do not say "well, they worked for me and so I'm going to keep doing it". It was NOT the supplements, it was the diet and exercise -- period. End of discussion. No arguing, no debating, no "but, but, but"...
  • AbsoluteNG
    AbsoluteNG Posts: 1,079 Member
    Try BCAAs. Makes your hunger go away if you have a craving. Bodybuilders use it.
  • Dayniie
    Dayniie Posts: 55 Member
    Thanks for all your help guys, I will steer clear of pills! :flowerforyou:
  • RepsnSets

YIKES!!!!

Hoping that was enough to put anyone off lol
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Thanks for all your help guys, I will steer clear of pills! :flowerforyou:

YAY!!!

:heart: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Hello I'm another one who tried everything in the past diet pills don't work ...i been going to a dietary doctor and getting B-12 shots or u can take b-12 pills the doc gives you & a pill that suppress your hunger & I'm amazed I lost 20lbs the first months yes you still need to workout & eat right & lots of water ..I seen other people to that lost a lot of weight doing this ...hope it help u can send me a msg if ya want .deb
  • coreyreichle
    coreyreichle Posts: 1,039 Member
    Ephedrine.

Which works best as the whole ECA stack: Ephedra-Caffeine-Aspirin.

Alas, it's illegal now (Well, so highly regulated, it might as well be), and only really worked for the first few months of use.