Bed Deal

I think we all know when enough is enough. The Excitement that I felt the day my husband and I got our new bed was beyond compare. Here's when I knew that I had to do something about my weight. I had a Long day Cooking and Cleaning my house getting things ready for a family gathering. I showered and when I got out I notice that my Dry off Towel no longer was able to wrap around my body. I said "Okay Whatever." It wasn't until I went to my bedroom did I notice I got a Bed Deal. Tired and Ready for a nap I get in my bed and I hear a Loud Crack I was so heavy that I broke the Medal Beam in the middle of my Bed. :`-( :sad: That's when I had to confront my fear that was collecting dust in the back of my Washroom closet MY SCALE the scaled read 240 I was Like OH LORD!!!! That was in December of 2012 as of May 2013 I am now 160lbs and still losing. I am a Raw Vegan and I don't plan on turning back. If I myself can't get my life together no one else and nothing else can help me. You have to be your own cheerleader your own motivation. No one knows your body better than you. I Eat Clean but Workout Extra Dirty. Lori F.

Replies

• eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Love it. We all have different braking points (so to speak!). I pulled out my warm weather clothes this year and nothing fit. Nothing. Not even the things that were baggy last year. I don't know how it happened so quickly, but I'm NOT going back. 10 pounds down, 30 to go. If you can do it, I can too! And you are right, nobody can do this but me.
  • chinadolllori
    chinadolllori Posts: 5 Member
    Nice don't the 1st Ten lbs feel so Great. My 1st ten I knew I could do it. Mind over Matter ;-) Thanks @eep223