Its my turn, Please be nice and honest! PIC'S

Options

Replies

• kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I think you look perfectly fine in all of them,and younger than your age. Honestly.
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I thought you looked pretty before, now you look stunning. Well done

I was thinking the exact same thing. You are a doll.
  • michellechawner
    Options
    You look AMAZING!

I weigh about the same (130) and started at 167. I know your pain and just wanting to fix everything, crying because you hate yourself, etc. that was me back in 2009. I dropped all the weight, added some back on, now I'm here and glad I decided to try again.

Keep up the amazing work! I bet Hubby and the kids are proud of you too!
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Wonderful job!
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are rocking it! Awesome job :):drinker:
  • mamas0811
    mamas0811 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!

I weigh about the same (130) and started at 167. I know your pain and just wanting to fix everything, crying because you hate yourself, etc. that was me back in 2009. I dropped all the weight, added some back on, now I'm here and glad I decided to try again.

Keep up the amazing work! I bet Hubby and the kids are proud of you too!

Thank You! Yes its so hard! Im proud of myself, Hubby hes another story.. lol..
  • caranais
    caranais Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    well done. u are so pretty anyway - even in your first pic. You should be so proud because you are now where you want to be - healthier and slimmer because that pleases you. It's so nice that your husband didn't mind, but I'm sure he appreciates the more confident person you probably are now that you're happier with yourself. You've done so well. You should be so proud of yourself. Enjoy your new body and lifestyle. I am a lot older than you, and only regret that I wasted so many years feeling so bad about myself and it's so much harder to lose the weight as you get older, so keep it up and enjoy your life. Fantastic job well done!!!!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :flowerforyou:

I started at 165 and am now at 145 and I love these progress stories!
  • rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful lady!
  • mamas0811
    Options
    well done. u are so pretty anyway - even in your first pic. You should be so proud because you are now where you want to be - healthier and slimmer because that pleases you. It's so nice that your husband didn't mind, but I'm sure he appreciates the more confident person you probably are now that you're happier with yourself. You've done so well. You should be so proud of yourself. Enjoy your new body and lifestyle. I am a lot older than you, and only regret that I wasted so many years feeling so bad about myself and it's so much harder to lose the weight as you get older, so keep it up and enjoy your life. Fantastic job well done!!!!

Wow, thank you so much. I hate that i feel this way. but your kind words make very good sense to me. I thank you again.
  • mamas0811
    Options
  • mamas0811
    Options

i just notice on of my pictures was cut off. but here it is... Thank Again Everyone For Your Sweet Comments! :)
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You are a very beautiful woman. Take some time to embrace what you have and especially your WOMAN CURVES. Congrats to you on your progress and as for hubby, well I think the right night time attire might get you the compliments that you have been waiting on........and a whole lot more. Good Luck to you and keep up the good work!!!!!!:wink:
  • fryxgal
    fryxgal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look so happy!!
    Keep up the new healthy habits.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    How awesome for you!!!!
  • caranais
    caranais Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    so glad I've helped a bit. I always look at these sites and enjoy reading everything. I don't normally post,, but your story just struck a chord with me, and I just want to wish you the best and wish you well. I'm struggling now with my weight, but moving in the right direction,, but wish I'd done it sooner, so all the best to you and I really admire you and hope you get to where you want to be and stay happy xxx
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Great Job! you look great!
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Be proud you look awesome
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are such a beautiful woman, and you have a very gorgeous body :flowerforyou: - you must be very proud of your accomplishments!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!