Accountability

Options
UGH!!! I have been learning about the things that go in my mouth as I've always ate what I wanted (or just what was in front of me) we calculated one day.... 6000 calories. Mostly candies. I've been on here a month maybe and this week I've hit the stress overload with no exercise, no sleep, no time, misbehaved kids and an unexpected death in the family....

I need friends and motivation. I need to snoop others diaries to get ideas because I found somethings I like but I need variety. I am STRUGGLING today and as I type this I am spooning Peanut butter and Macadamia nut ROCAs into my mouth. yes I will shamefully log later.

Please help!

Replies

• KristiLeighS
    KristiLeighS Posts: 112
    Options
    I am so sorry :( I have been there! If you feel like we would be a good fit as friends please feel free to friend me. You can read my profile and look through my diary to check me out. I do hope things get better for you soon :)
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Take a deep breath!! Life can be stressfull!! Seems like all things happen at once. I know, I'm married and have four kids. ages 2years to 15years. Try not to sweat the small stuff. Go on and have your snacks and then do better tomorrow. DONT make a habit of it. Try to find a way to de-stress that is not associated with food. It was very hard for me not to turn to food until i discovered running. And when I see that I have made progress that motivates me to stay on the right track. Feel free to add me. My diary is open for all to see. Lots of ups and downs. Goodluck!