Where do you carry your weight?

Options

Replies

• Verohh
    Verohh Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow Kevin, what did you say? "left butt cheek" LOL.... and you're not shy are you LOL I'm just the opposite, covered from the neck down ALL of the time, couldn't catch me in shorts ANYwhere, much less let myself get photographed in my birthday suit.... I LOVE YOUR CONFIDENCE :) maybe I'll get there one day.
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Where do you carry the majority of your weight? I carry all of my excess weight in my tummy :sad:
    Good thing it's on its way OUT!! LOL

Stomach, butt and hips, upper thighs
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Mine starts with the hips and moves on down to the bum bum, thighs and calfs. Working hard on making them going down. I would love to wear a skirt one day...
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    In order of fatness: gut, thighs, upper arms.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Upper arms! I'm trying to make peace with them mentally while I work away the pounds.

I used to say my thighs, and I suppose that's true to some extent, but my thighs look pretty proportional to me now; not so the arms.
  • gracetillman
    gracetillman Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Stomach and back!! I am sure I will have excess skin when I lose this weight so I am trying to go slow and exercise a bunch!!
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    *kitten* & thighs :(
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Belly
  • Shr3dded
    Shr3dded Posts: 232
    Options
    *kitten* & thighs
  • HisangelG
    HisangelG Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    On my body. Tried putting it in a purse, but it was just too darn heavy. Oh well.
  • steamtrain1999
    Options
    Husband say Im pretty much hourglass shape... But with main extra from knees to belly button, I have a solid waist at belly button.. pants and indentation and all. but also back started looking bad too so yes weight has to go... WE CAN DO THIS !!!
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Tummy, love handles, back, boobs. Yummeh!!
  • WonTaunTaun
    WonTaunTaun Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Tummy, thighs, and face. :blushing:
  • N8r8r
    N8r8r Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Really, the only place that I have any "noticeable weight" is in my stomach; I got a little pudge that doesn't really want to go away, no matter how much I punish it with bicycle crunches and squirms...grrr.
  • diaryofaskinnygirl
    Options
    I carry my weight on my legs, mainly my thighs and calves. The rest of me is quite slim, but my legs are just not in proportion at all! I have thin ankles too so my legs just look weird...
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    Hmm, I'd have to say my thighs and butt, which doesn't bother me as much anymore. Also, my arms are really stubborn - probably the most stubborn part of my entire body.
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Belly...most of me is in pretty good shape now except the spare tire there. Last place to go!
  • mlfrailing
    mlfrailing Posts: 79
    Options
    I think 90% of my excess weight is my belly, 5% second chin and the other 5% arm flab. At least my self conscious eye see that. Now that I see that in print, I paint an attractive picture, it seems.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    thighs :grumble:
  • b_am6
    b_am6 Posts: 18
    Options
    Under my arm pits... :(