42 lbs down 22 left to go!! (photos)

Options

Replies

• newwineskin
    Options
    wow good for you.. I got insanity and it is hard to stick too with busy schedule so I mix it up with supreme day 90 and tae boe but no weight loss for me. I've adjusted me eaitng to fruti in the am and doing more live foods. how is our eating. I feel stronger but the scale is not moving..
  • YourLotusFlower11
    YourLotusFlower11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am 6 weeks into weight loss and I started 222lbs i am now 198.7lbs you are such an inspiration for me thk you for posting ur story I hope I can do the same in 4-5 months :)) my goal weight is also similar to yours as it is what i used to be before having baby #2.
  • kpnive
    kpnive Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE that you did before/after in the same clothes - WAY TO GO! truly inspiring and you will get those last 20 without a DOUBT!!
  • tasteoheavn
    tasteoheavn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.......way to go! I'm sure you will reach your goal with your ambition!!!
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • lisididi
    lisididi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Now that is "will power".
    Congratulations on what you've lost and I am cheering you for the remaining :-)
    Go YOU!
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Insipiration!!! You rock.
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look amazing :)
  • Blegg30
    Blegg30 Posts: 11
    Options
    You look great!!! Way to go!!
  • stayfocus3d
    stayfocus3d Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! keep it going you got this hon. hugs
  • KathryneJY
    KathryneJY Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! When I started I weighed the same as you did, and my goal is the same as your goal! I'm only 10lbs in (I lost 6 before joining here) but your results are very inspiring to me! Keep at it! Looks like you've changed your life!
  • Ginoo
    Ginoo Posts: 56
    Options
    You look stunning already. Well done!!!
  • dietcokeg
    dietcokeg Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    that's absolutely amazing!! only since January too!! well done you look fantastic!!
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Looking fab! I have lost around the same and have about the same to go! You look awesome!
  • b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    yay for you! you look awesome! keep up the good work
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look great! Love the photos where you are wearing the same clothes. And the fact that you had the hold up the dress? AMAZING!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Just amazing results!!!!!
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    awesome! your face and back....really show changes. keep it up. you look great!
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your photos it help to see people pictures ..you look great good luck on the next 22 lbs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!