David Tennant & Doctor Who Gifs

Options
Because, in all good conscience, there should be a thread for just this very thing.

Here are a bunch that I love. If some of your favourites aren't in here, post all the ones YOU like, too :D

Allons-y!

f3fa4y.gif

2w523hx.gif

69lv6b.gif

292nvix.gif

34nibnd.gif

23r4z83.gif

2di5ctt.gif

5kk6sn.gif

2vmxdns.gif

favehh.gif

30ihthk.gif

2zoc51i.gif

2zid1k2.gif

2ypgmtv.gif

aavgd3.gif

hswbuq.gif

2s64q6s.gif

8x0fvp.gif

Replies

• iwantanadipose
    Options
    Ten over the cubicle and Donna in the window are DEFINITELY my favorites! (One of my favorite episodes -- obviously!) :heart: :heart:
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Awesome sauce.
  • Tempe729
    Tempe729 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    *bump* :drinker:
  • Patti1023
    Patti1023 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I love David Tennant, he 's so pretty!! He's definitely my favorite Doctor. :love:
  • sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options
    If I don't already have you on my friends list, feel free to add me if you want. :smooched: You can NEVER have too many Whovian friends on here.

P.S. If any of you are named Alonzo, or know someone named Alonzo, please put me in contact. Their name alone will rank them as my #1 friend. :tongue:

For your enjoyment, here are a slew more :bigsmile:

eqe5qc.gif

f1m5jo.gif

dw9bom.gif

2wqe7b7.gif

66admo.gif

bgahy9.gif

2urb1nm.gif

fqk5j.gif

c2lhd.gif

5dnfvt.gif

i3tjpx.gif

693rrl.gif

^^^^^^^ "The Doctor's Wife" is one of my top 3 favourite episodes, and this particular moment between the Doctor and the TARDIS always makes me cry lol

30j5mr8.gif

eq2efr.gif

24y3inl.gif

i4iohu.gif

34hbbl3.gif

ejvo5h.gif

2vufytx.gif

5zj7p.gif

23jpqug.gif

280hyl0.gif

1j5f86.gif

i43bic.gif

i23qqr.gif

2rx6seb.gif

9763cm.jpg

jkhfn4.gif

2iktcf5.gif

29udef.gif

wjj8r8.gif

2zrqnif.gif

2ujgg7p.gif

fxflgw.gif

67nqt3.gif

2js85c.gif

35cev4p.gif

28mk2lk.gif

a5b0pd.gif

fe065v.gif

dc5u0i.gif

9baqvd.gif

2yy1ag7.gif

33urc5u.gif

2ytxvuw.gif

2vnq8fp.gif

2u6h085.gif

iycvet.gif

2wpt5af.gif

32zl1ev.gif

5bvcib.gif

6t030h.gif

24xn9xf.gif

ei9pqr.gif

17pjex.gif

30u8ndx.gif

6st1m0.gif

2wdo677.gif

kefb0i.gif
  • cristynfaye
    cristynfaye Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That was incredible. I'm just gonna link this video, which is the most amazing video in history. You'll have to watch it a couple of times to truly catch all of the epicness in it. (might have to copy and paste, I'm not really sure how to link things here)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4hhWiqS7K4

And here is also another amazing video of epicness. David Tennant, Catherine Tate, and John Barrowman, the Ballad of Russel and Julie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7JWY_oYlps
  • ashleympruitt
    Options
    NOT THE WALL.

NO.

NOT ROSE AND THE WALL AND THE SAD.

;_;
  • surreygirl23
    surreygirl23 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Oh this has just made my morning...

If I had another daughter (which would make medical history at my age) I would definitely call her River! (I have Alex Kingston hair, so I have a soft spot for her!)

Cried buckets on Saturday when she said goodbye for the last time and faded away... waaaahhhhhhh :sad:
  • sarahtonin015
    Options
    OH MY GOD lmfao!!! The first video had me roaring with laughter, and I absolutely died in the second video when they show David with two hands full of cigarettes.

One of my favourite videos is the live performance of "This is Gallifrey" and especially "Vale Decem" (the song playing when the Tenth Doctor regenerates). The music is incredible, the clips they shows (of all of the Doctors leading up to the 11th) is SO touching, and I love the feeling brought on by a concert hall full of Whovians <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bjETSpmZJM
  • BeckyJayneGJ
    BeckyJayneGJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I will literally drop dead on the 50th Anniversary episode. I don't know if my heart can handle seeing Tennant back as the Doctor. So much love.
  • sarahtonin015
    Options
    I will literally drop dead on the 50th Anniversary episode. I don't know if my heart can handle seeing Tennant back as the Doctor. So much love.

The feels. And not just the Tenth Doctor, but the Tenth Doctor and Rose. I don't know about the rest of you, but for someone like me who just about thought the two of them together was the greatest thing on earth, this is going to be an overload of feels <3
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    NOT THE WALL.

NO.

;_;
    tumblr_mf7pd42tVD1rs8immo1_400.gif
  • DaniKaren
    DaniKaren Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This made my day! Thank you so much!
  • kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    Options

The feels. And not just the Tenth Doctor, but the Tenth Doctor and Rose. I don't know about the rest of you, but for someone like me who just about thought the two of them together was the greatest thing on earth, this is going to be an overload of feels <3

I am so excited too!! I can't wait! He is by far my favorite doctor. My husband introduced me to Dr. Who with Chris Eccleston but I fell in love with David Tennant! The 50th Anniversary should be amazing!
  • KMiller880
    KMiller880 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! I love the tenth! He is my favorite! Have you the seen the video of the cast and crew singing "I would walk 500 miles"? www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHH8UVN0nKI
    Love it!!
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Best. Thread. Ever.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I. LOVE. HIM.

It's ok, my husband knows ;)
  • cristynfaye
    cristynfaye Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    NOT THE WALL.

NO.

;_;
    tumblr_mf7pd42tVD1rs8immo1_400.gif

OMG this seriously made me spit my coffee. I'm gonna keep that dalek gif for the future. I don't know why, but I find daleks to be really adorable, and not scary at all. Like, I kind of just want to pet them. So this gif totally made my day.
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. Thank you, OP, for making a bright spot in my last dreary hour of work before a long weekend. :laugh:

And thank you for David Tennant eating an ice cream cone. Sigh...
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I. LOVE. HIM.

It's ok, my husband knows ;)

As does mine. I think he's content in the knowledge that the 10th is the third member of our relationship.