I may aswell re-introduce myself....

Options
Madsocks
Madsocks Posts: 54 Member
Hi there, I'm Lee, from Warrington, England! I've been on here before but suffered a few issues and left for a while. Obviously some of my friends on here wasn't impressed about it and deleted me.

I'm back, motivated and starting to lose weight. I feel like I've turned a corner and it's thanks to this website and some of the people on here who support me loads. I've also completely changed my food and drink diet, and been going the gym an awful lot more.

I'm far from at my target weight but it's a good start, and I'm almost at my first sub-target! Anyone wants to add me, feel free!!

Good luck with whatever your targets are! :-)

Lee.

Replies

• harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi Lee, I am Wendy from the UK also and I only started my weight lose journey on Monday. I have been on MFP for a while but never made use of the forums, but so far this week I have been to all of them and have realised how much reading other people's comments is motivating me.

I am heading back to the gym tomorrow as this time I really want to lose weight, plus I gave up smoking about 7 weeks ago so I need something else to focus on, plus something that is going to stop me piling on the pounds.

Have sent you a friend's request :smile:
  • Madsocks
    Madsocks Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi Lee, I am Wendy from the UK also and I only started my weight lose journey on Monday. I have been on MFP for a while but never made use of the forums, but so far this week I have been to all of them and have realised how much reading other people's comments is motivating me.

I am heading back to the gym tomorrow as this time I really want to lose weight, plus I gave up smoking about 7 weeks ago so I need something else to focus on, plus something that is going to stop me piling on the pounds.

Have sent you a friend's request :smile:

Hi Wendy, I'm the same! Never really bothered with the forums but have been reading loads of stuff from people and it's certainly giving me extra motivation! I've already been the gym today but thinking of going again this evening, much is that I want to continue it! :-)

Best of luck with your journey! I've not got a friend request, so I will send you one!
  • harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi Lee, well all my good intentions of going to the gym over the bank holiday weekend went right out the window lol, so I have decided to start back on the 1st of June and take it from there.

Since last week I have manged to lose 1 lb, not a great deal but something to get me going.

Good luck to you too

All the best
    Wendy