Has anybody used Nike+ Kinect Training for xbox360?

Options
dtmtti6
dtmtti6 Posts: 16 Member
Has anybody used Nike+ Kinect Training for xbox360? Was thinking about getting it as I have a house full of gamers and 3 xboxes around! (Probably why I need to lose weight to start with!)

Replies

• shrenikupadhyay
    Options
    i just started it. amazing interval training. i hope i will continue. (goal is 5 pounds in week)
  • amyv15
    amyv15 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just purchased it and did my first workout this morning. Previously I was using Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 but wanted more. I like that they have your program set for you so you can achieve your goals.
  • Feebletooth
    Options
    Just started back with it a couple of weeks ago.It really kicks my butt.I do 2-3 sessions a week when not too burned out.It's awesome!However the calorie counter on the program is WAY off so I use a calories/HRM watch.The program states I burn around 65 calories doing a 35 min program when I'm actually burning around 300 calories.If you want friends on your list to add for workouts or comparing workouts add me.My gamer tag is feebletooth.
  • Taipans
    Taipans Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How is everyone progressing with this? I just ordered it and waiting for it to arrive.
  • jjakaalbinoboy
    Options
    I've been using this game too and although great excercise and feedback etc. the calorie count is a waste of time really as my HRM reports way WAY more. It'd be good if someone added realistic values ot the Exercise database here on MFP?