Lesson to noobs...don't get attached to peeps here...

Options

Replies

• A_Hornsby
    A_Hornsby Posts: 288
    Options
    But I thought all my mfp and associated kik friends were exclusive and forever?!?! :(

My whole life is a LIE!

I really thought I had found the ones!!
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    But they're so cute and inoffensive, and they get all squishy when you microwave them. How can you not get attached?

peeps.jpg
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I LIKE TURTLES!
  • _Countryboy_
    Options
    Why ask why?

Exactly. I used to be attached to Mamba...but she found the handcuff key. Dammit.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    river.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Please don't leave!!!!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Because at any second they could be gone in the blink of an eye. Life is so fleeting on MFP...
    You could always have good friends at LiveJasmine.com as long as you pay the $19.99 a month.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    dont ever leave me, noob.
  • bound4beauty
    bound4beauty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I just joined and already people are leaving? I even showered and everything!
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    And your friends in real life could get cancer and die... so don't have friends in the real world either. In fact just live a lonely existence locked in a room with your TV and your cat. Actually, don't do that either. Cats die too. Oh and someday the cable could go out. It's all meaningless and empty...
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Because at any second they could be gone in the blink of an eye. Life is so fleeting on MFP...

Well.... some of them just rage quit and them come back a couple days later, with a surprisingly similar username *cough*noob*cough*
  • _Countryboy_
    Options
    I just joined and already people are leaving? I even showered and everything!

How YOU doin?

See ya later.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options

Well.... some of them just rage quit and them come back a couple days later, with a surprisingly similar username *cough*noob*cough*

technically I came back with a username I later considered disrespectful to the individual and my college...
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    drool1.gif
    drool2.gif

Love this guy!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Heres the thing, these people most of the time never really leave. In the year+ I've been here, I have seen many deactivations and like 90% of the time, they're back in a week.

These Deactivations and then returns have kinda made me insensitive to said deactivations. Some of the folks who do deactivate, I know them enough to know that they won't return but majority of the deactivations endup coming back soon so why bother?
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    And your friends in real life could get cancer and die... so don't have friends in the real world either. In fact just live a lonely existence locked in a room with your TV and your cat. Actually, don't do that either. Cats die too. Oh and someday the cable could go out. It's all meaningless and empty...

That is just the ray of sunshine I needed this morning.....
  • kevinjb1
    kevinjb1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    A life lived on the interwebs is no life at all.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Too late.

pgghl.gif
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Bunch of tramps and gigolos up in here...