YOUR Insanity Results

Options
Hey all! I took the Fit Test last night for Insanity and I am super excited to get started and see my improvements and (of course) body changes! I'd love to hear some of your testimonies with Insanity! Pics are always a huge plus in my book! Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• msstatz
    msstatz Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I took the Fit Test last night for Insanity and I am super excited to get started and see my improvements and (of course) body changes! I'd love to hear some of your testimonies with Insanity! Pics are always a huge plus in my book! Thanks! :flowerforyou:

I will finish Insanity tomorrow. I started it about 1 month after giving birth to my 5th child. Halfway through (last time I did measurements) I lost 14.5 inches. I will be measuring again tomorrow after I have completed the program and I will post my final results here if I think of it. I have also lost 14lbs and my endurance and strength has gone up tremendously. Awesome program. Definitely challenging but so worth it!
  • Jrferguson1983
    Options
    I completed day 23 tonight. I havent done my measurements since the first time. Ill email you my progress pictures when i get home though. I didnt notice a difference from the front pic between day 1 and day 11 but there is a difference between day 11 and 22. My endurance has increased tremendously and im always completely drenched in sweat, gasping for air and reminding myself that it is my mind giving out not my body when it becomes "too hard". My hrm consistently says im burning a lot of calories and im seeing a difference in all facets of my health. I think it is tough but very good.