Do Girls Like????????????

Options
Darryl4126
Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
Do girls like a guy that shaves his arms and chest?? or the all natural????????? and WHY??

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Either, or....as long as he's handsome! :love:
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Do girls like a guy that shaves his arms and chest?? or the all natural????????? and WHY??

I think a woman who wanted me to shave my ARMS would be far to high maintenence for me.

Grooming other stuff I'm OK w/though but that's just because I like it. I feel "ready for anything" when I take care of the stuff that at least right now I don't really need to take care of.
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I personally like it smooth, but it's not a deal breaker LOL.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    I personally don't mind a little hair :)
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    It depends on why he is shaving his arms/chest. If it is for sport, it is fine. If it is just so he can be hairless it kind of weirds me out. I used to date a fella who shaved his whole body and it wore on me quickly. That and he listened to Nsync. :ohwell:
    I guess I prefer it natural unless you are super hairy, then you should at least trim it up.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    It depends on why he is shaving his arms/chest. If it is for sport, it is fine. If it is just so he can be hairless it kind of weirds me out. I used to date a fella who shaved his whole body and it wore on me quickly. That and he listened to Nsync. :ohwell:
    I guess I prefer it natural unless you are super hairy, then you should at least trim it up.

My reaction=

Blah, blah, blah guy is hairy, and shaves all the time.......Nsync! WTF!
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Chest and arms - natural either way. I don't care if they're hairy or smooth, but not a fan of them waxed/shaved.
    Back - WAX WAX WAX WAX!
  • summery79
    summery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Chest and arms - natural either way. I don't care if they're hairy or smooth, but not a fan of them waxed/shaved.
    Back - WAX WAX WAX WAX!

Yes, ^this! lol
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    My hubby shaves chest/arms/pits/legs. (Mostly for his profession, but also preference) There are times when he'll miss a few days and i'll feel that scruff on his chest and it drives me wild. I don't mind either way.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

I don't know, but I hear they really like questions marks, so you should be good to go.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter at all!
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I don't really mind. I think that has to be a personal choice. I wouldn't want him to change only to please me. And I kinda have a thing for hairy men anyway, so... xD Gimme a man with body hair, and a beard and I melt. Damn, too long being single.
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind either way but would prefer the hair!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I think girls like guys....
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options

Yeah I agree with this! I have friends who are cyclists and like to keep the body hair to a minimum.
    I do love a good beard :love: The only facial hair my boyf will grow is a horrid goatee :grumble:
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options

My reaction=

Blah, blah, blah guy is hairy, and shaves all the time.......Nsync! WTF!

My Reaction

You made me laugh lol.
    Back - WAX WAX WAX WAX!

Yes, ^this! lol

I also second this!!
  • TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    A little hair, trimmed and neat :) No mountain man, sasquatch wanna-be's please :wink:

1529060.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

I've never had a man that shaves those areas so I have nothing to compare to.

It's not something that bothers me either way....well as long as he's not werewolf type hairy.
  • Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options

I don't know, but I hear they really like questions marks, so you should be good to go.

Is that true??????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

heh