30 DS--holy smokes!!

mrsw510
mrsw510 Posts: 169
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I was a little sceptical of this but I found it at Target for $9 so I picked it up. I did it for the first time today and I burned 220 calories in in the 20 minutes. And I was sweating buckets. I was impressed, can't wait to see what kind of results I get!

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    30 Day Shred? Love it! I do it along with cycling (my main cardio). I did it faithfully back in September and really saw a loss in inches. I've decided to give it another go around, but mixing up the levels a bit. Have you tried level 2 yet? :noway:

Good luck with it!! :drinker:
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    30 Day Shred? Love it! I do it along with cycling (my main cardio). I did it faithfully back in September and really saw a loss in inches. I've decided to give it another go around, but mixing up the levels a bit. Have you tried level 2 yet? :noway:

Good luck with it!! :drinker:

Haven't done level 2 yet, today was my 1st time doing in. If this is level one, I kind of dread 2 and 3.
  • ame0488
    ame0488 Posts: 2
    Level 2 is not that bad and im on day 5
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    I, too, started 30DS and boy oh boy!!! What a work out! I felt a lil wimpy tonight, but I know it'll get easier as long as I stick with it....29 more days :noway: :sad: :huh:
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    level two is tough, lots of plank poses, I got a bunch of new workouts and after like 20 days of 30ds I was at a plateu so I'm switching it up with kettlebells and some other JM workouts :)
  • skywalker

Haven't done level 2 yet, today was my 1st time doing in. If this is level one, I kind of dread 2 and 3.

You'll be surprised at how quickly you build your endurance. I actually think Level 2 is the toughest one. You'll be fine!
    Happy Shredding ! :happy: :drinker: :happy:
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    I'm loving the 30 Day Shred so far. I'm on Day 4 of Level 2, so about halfway thru, and I've lost 5 pounds. I'm saving my measurements for the end but I'm definitely seeing results. Level 2 is reallllly tough, but I'm slowly working up to trying to do some of the moves with Natalie. I don't think I'll be using my 5 lb weights though, maybe for a few moves but definitely not for circuit 3. OUCH!
  • Kalamitykate
    Kalamitykate Posts: 34 Member
    I'm loving the 30 Day Shred as well. I'm just on Level 1, Day 4 but can already see a difference in my waist and arms. I'm a little nervous about Level 2 but know it'll get even better results. Keep shredding :happy:
  • skywalker
    I started a 30 Day Shred group here yesterday. Feel free to join in :happy:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/100268-30-day-shred-who-s-with-me
This discussion has been closed.