Hello fellow fat people

Options
2»

Replies

• Paul76
    Paul76 Posts: 158
    Options
    I'm not fat! I'm just too short for my weight! :flowerforyou:

Welcome! You'll like it here, everyone is great!

Reminds me of an old Herman cartoon. Herman goes to see the doctor and the doc says "ok Herman, based on my charts and your weight, you should be 42 feet tall".
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Hi love the purse by the way. I am new too. Also artsy fartsy, I love to sew, paint and write, about anything that requires my own ingenuity. I feel at my best when being creative. Unfortunately it is not good for weight loss. So here we are. I am living in a hotel for the next month with 3 kids a cat and dog and my husband until we close on our house. We have been eating out a lot!!!!! After 3 kids my already out of shape bod is just a wreck. I hope to find some support here. I don't have a scale right now but can tell I need to lose about 50 lbs. I am looking forward to trying to do this and plan on using the hotel gym and pool and walk around the little walking track outside. Hello group!!!!!
  • llwilliams41
    Options
    Hi, I'm 1fatmama also but hoping this site will help me. Funny, my doctor always tells me "WE need to lose weight or YOU'RE going to die" Funny how it changes from "we" to "me". Hope you have lots of success here (as well as myself)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 1fatmama also but hoping this site will help me. Funny, my doctor always tells me "WE need to lose weight or YOU'RE going to die" Funny how it changes from "we" to "me". Hope you have lots of success here (as well as myself)

we're all gonna die, I just don't want it to be MY fault!!:laugh:

Welcome to the world of "can do's"
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome chloe's mom. This is a great site. Hope your ankle feels better soon.
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    Soo glad you decided to join mom. I love it here and i'm glad your finally seeing how easy and nice it is to see just how much food you really eat and the contence of them! Good luck mom i know we can do this! failure is not an option always remeber that!!

That is FANTASTIC that you two are doing this together!!! :drinker: It is so much easier when you have someone to do it with you because you can then hold each other accountable. Yeah, it is great to have all of us here as well, but when you have someone standing right next to you to support you, it is wonderful!!

Good luck to both of you on your journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • TickledPurple
    TickledPurple Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here too and I need to lose half my current weight! Good luck, stick at it and you'll do great :)
  • CaroleC2B
    CaroleC2B Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Very Cool. I really like this site Lots of really great supportive people :)