Birthday Promise....again

Options
HI, I'm new to this site, too. Just passed a BIG birthday number - can't believe it. The weight number is big, also, :frown: so, here I am, making another attempt to lower that one. Can't do anything about the birthday number. Wish me luck, but, then again, as "they" say, luck is opportunity meeting preparation. I trust that MFP is a great opportunity and I do feel 'prepared.' Bibilu :smile:

Replies

• parkchick
    parkchick Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi welcome...I am pretty new here too. I started off just wanting to support my husband's weight loss and hopefully improving his blood pressure...til I stepped on the scale. Normally I wouldn't pay attention to that number but I tried to put on shorts from last summer and nothing fit....now I know that my sporadic eating and exercising has caught up with me. 20 lbs heavier...so good luck to you...I hit that magic 50 in December...and I am determined to do better. You will too.
  • Bibilu3822
    Bibilu3822 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks! I'm looking to be accountable to something or someone, and this site may do it. I'm weeeellllll over the "Big 5-0." I just hope I can keep my brain healthy, too, since both of my parents had dementia. Scary. I recently acquired a digital scale and have been on it only once! Now, that's sad. Maybe next week..... Keep in touch. I want to lose 50 pounds. I'll rephrase that. I am going to lose 50 pounds. Bibilu in SC