leaving uni so no more excuses

Options
Hey there

sooooooo, I have joined fitness pal as I graduate in two months and have piled on the weight since uni. Its my own fault for not eating healthy. But I must admit I am not going to miss having no time to myself and actually having time to go the gym. I have two jobs as well as starting up my business last year. But I am finishing uni on a sad note in a sense as I feel really unhealthy now :/ I am a uk size 16 and 5'6 and weigh about 14 stone. Any tips on how to get fit after leaving uni :)

Replies

• MarianneC93
    MarianneC93 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! I'm still a uni student and have just piled on the lbs - even stones! I haven't finished yet but this summer holiday I've decided I've had enough. There is no excuse for me to eat, drink, and laze about like that.

I'm working lots this summer - I actually recommend cycling to work! Feels great! Also, plan your meals. Take a shopping list and only buy what is on that list - AVOID alcohol, crisps, sweets aisles (and for me the bakery aisle too )

If you're at home not buying your own stuff then tell whoever you're living with and maybe they can join you?

BEST OF LUCK!! There's definitely no excuse now not to get yourself into shape - but then again, we didn't really have a good reason for getting like this in the first place :( But you can do this! Thank goodness your body will adapt easier than if you'd decided to change later on in life. Good luck :)