Bloody brilliant that. Well done.
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    'kin brilliant pal, well done!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    wow, you just shaved 20 years off your appearance I wager you added it to you life! Amazing story :)
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    I cried. I am terribly sorry for your loss, and so very happy that life is giving back in more ways than you could ever imagine. You look amazing! Keep up the great work.
  • VeraciousVAL
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story. You look healthy and happy. You story is one of hope and inspiration for me.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • Bree1255
    Bree1255 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You are a true inspiration! Thank you!
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!
  • amandamurdaugh
    amandamurdaugh Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look like an entirely different person! Congratulations
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAAAAAZING! I agree...like a totally different person! Congrats to you!! You have overcome tremendous things and have come out on the other end a great role model for your daughter and a happier person. Best of luck in the rest of your journey!

P.S. I makes me sad to think that others get so excited about coming to the States for the fast food. This says a lot about what must change about our culture. Thanks for the reminder.
  • c_faulkenburg
    c_faulkenburg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look like a new person!
  • leek1982
    leek1982 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING!!!
  • momof377
    momof377 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look soooo much younger with a bright future ahead!! Well done!!
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Amazing story and sounds like you're surrounded by amazing women, past and current. Great job!
  • lmckillo
    lmckillo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    FRIGGIN AWESOME, you should be very proud of yourself, keep up the god work
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, you look like a new person, and atleast 10 years younger! Your story is inspirational, thanks for sharing it with us!
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!!! I too am starting at 330. I found this MFP and the calorie counter making me realize what I need to do. I also found this it says it all. http://www.scotttrades.net/Developing_Mental_Toughness_For_Permanen.html
    Great job
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Cheering and clapping my hands for you! AWESOME job!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    great commitment and what a great job you have done!
  • roulachan
    roulachan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story! You have inspired me to amp up my fitness goals. You look fantastic! Congrats on accomplishing what is so very difficult for those of us who overeat!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!