LOL Weird Dream Last Night!

Options
jessica182517
jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
So last night I had a super weird dream...I dono why but i had a dream that i had Lipo surgery and a tummy tuck and i was all skinny and everything, but then i started freaking out cuz i would have to come on MFP and say i took the "easy" way out LOl WTF?!? weirdest dream every becuase i dont plan on getting any weight loss surgery and its not like i was talking about it or thinking about it at all yesterday so idk where the dream came from but i woke up and was like WTF LOL had to share hahaha. Happy Friday Everyone!!!! :happy:

Replies

• bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I am going to have a bad dream also tonight, one with a woman that has tongues coming out of her eyes and mouth...***shivers****
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I am going to have a bad dream also tonight, one with a woman that has tongues coming out of her eyes and mouth...***shivers****

LOL yea...i seen that too
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You're welcome :smile:
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I also had a weird dream.
    I was giving birth to two baby boys in the middle of a hallway. Like I actually felt it... (TMI) but you know when you feel your tampon slipping out? Yeah, like that. Lol
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    I also had a weird dream.
    I was giving birth to two baby boys in the middle of a hallway. Like I actually felt it... (TMI) but you know when you feel your tampon slipping out? Yeah, like that. Lol

GIRL I KNOW JUST WHAT U MEAN!