Wanting to lose < 20lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• katiplease
    katiplease Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same here! My ultimate goal weight is actually somewhere around my current weight, but I'd like to lose about 15-20lbs of fat before working out to build back up with muscle - good luck, feel free to add me if you'd like (as C25K buddies too :D)
  • Subatomiczero
    Options
    Looking for 30 5 lbs for now as my short goal. add if need motivation.
  • Edgarian12
    Edgarian12 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have fibroymyalgia also, along with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. I feel you. I am under doctor's orders to not exercise because my RA isn't under control. I am getting my diet under control because that is all I can do. As soon as I can I want to start walking and doing yoga. Hang in there! You can do it! Add me if you would like, I am definitely a cheerleader!
  • Fingafuud
    Fingafuud Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey my name is Vivien, I'm 18 and 133 lbs.
    I want to lose about 10 more pounds by august. I log everyday and try to work out at least 3x a week.
    feel free to add :)
  • elaine2max
    elaine2max Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose another 10 to 15 pounds also. I'm living in Ireland but I have vacation in Mediterranean in 3 weeks & then spending 5 weeks in USA this summer for work. I'm hoping all this travel doesn't knock me off track. I log in everyday & walk 5 days a week.
  • atmeeks
    atmeeks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well I hit my 20 lb mark and then some! Now I'm shooting for another 15 lbs and maintaining if not building my lean body mass!
  • SuperStarSara68
    SuperStarSara68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 19 and have been wanting to lose my last 20lbs (9kg) after losing 30lbs (13kg) and need some motivation as i feel i am now lacking motivation after gaining back a few lbs, feel free to add! :smile: